Mame Backglass Images

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    andy
    Participant
      @andyco48

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=132722

Here are some mame backglass image to go with your mame setup i have also uploaded 3 templates for you to make your own all you need to do is get the maquee images or wot ever you want and add it to the template.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

These are very useful if you have mame on a pincab. Thanks.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

andy
        Participant
          @andyco48

i also have DMD images that you can use but i need to sort them out around 2000 lol.

classicradios
          Participant
            @classicradios

I really like these, Adds to the look. Thanks for sharing.  I’m using the MAME Marquees for the DMD images.  Are your DMD images different?  Hope you add more CAVE titles.

andy
            Participant
              @andyco48

just sorting out DMD now got around 2000 lol sum are marquee images yes.

andy
              Participant
                @andyco48

I really like these, Adds to the look. Thanks for sharing.  I’m using the MAME Marquees for the DMD images.  Are your DMD images different?  Hope you add more CAVE titles.

did you sort it out about still showing the images when playing the game

andy
                Participant
                  @andyco48

the ones im doing at the moment are the ones i have in my system.

andy
                  Participant
                    @andyco48

give use a list and i can see wot i can do may already have them.

classicradios
                    Participant
                      @classicradios

give use a list and i can see wot i can do may already have them.

Deathsmiles, Dragon Blaze, Brave Blade, Turbo Force, Dogyuun, Batsugun, Terra Force, Batrider, Earth Joker(Defence Force),,,Only 1 CAVE title but these are the ones on my playlist without Tarc style wheels.

andy
                      Participant
                        @andyco48

Deathsmiles is not a verital game.

classicradios
                        Participant
                          @classicradios

Deathsmiles is not a verital game.

I know but it’s a favorite people want to play so I added it to the playlist.

TerryRed
                            @terryred
                            MemberContributorModerator

Wow…those are some really nice images!

Gee……I’ve never seen those images before! ;)

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pinkadia-pinball-mame-and-pc-games-in-a-combined-pinball-and-arcade-cabinet/#post-27075

TerryRed
                              @terryred

You might be missing a few…

MAME Marquee

randr
                              Keymaster
                                @randr
                                ModeratorMember

@terryred are these not just mame marquees? You made all these? i was thinking these are marquees that have been around for years for mame so let me know please

********************************************************
                                for IOS and Android

TerryRed
                                  @terryred

@terryred are these not just mame marquees? You made all these? i was thinking these are marquees that have been around for years for mame so let me know please

I created these images from the marquees that have been around for a long time. I sorted them all by size “manually” into different folders…then created these images (with the chrome and hex background) for use on the backglass (and playfield videos) years ago. Then I realized…you can use CP Wizard to do it the easier way. :)

I uploaded these to GameEx years ago.

To clarify… I’m totally fine with them being shared here or anywhere as they have been before by others on PBX forums… just strange to seem them posted here like this with no mention to where they came from is all.

Javier
                                  Participant
                                    @javier1515

I for mame use Hyperspin with a program called DisplayFusion and play directly in the backglass

https://youtu.be/d9kVZAmM9SU

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

TerryRed
                                      @terryred

I for mame use Hyperspin with a program called DisplayFusion and play directly in the backglass

https://youtu.be/d9kVZAmM9SU

Yah, there were some cool solutions for that back then, that even mixed up random videos and more.

I made these as a simple solution to making it working with PBX and MAME back then…as not many people were like me and playing MAME on their pincab back then. :)

randr
                                      Keymaster
                                        @randr
                                        ModeratorMember

I prefer playing on playfield with bezels. its PERFECT vertical or horizontal all look great with bezels

Photo Jun 17, 6 43 37 PM

FYI this download has been removed as terry said he created the backround for these images and resized them. @andyco48 stop uploading other peoples work without permission please

for IOS and Android

newtopinball78
                                        Participant
                                          @newtopinball78

I came across these when I was recently trying to install mame on pinup popper and actually watched TerryRed’s video on youtube showcasing them a few years back and then tried to download from gamex but I am not a paid member.  These look great TerryRed.  So we can’t dl anymore??

randr
                                          Keymaster
                                            @randr
                                            ModeratorMember

These are no longer available here

for IOS and Android

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?