Masters of the Universe (VPX): PuP-Pack video demo!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    TerryRed
      @terryred
      MemberContributorModerator

Here’s a video demo of my new Masters of the Universe (VPX) PuP-Pack. I went beyond my original Mastered mod for the FP table! This PuP-Pack features an Underlay layer for the sky that will change video effects for each MB mode as well strike lightning when you hit your flippers. The castle’s eyes will change colour for each MB mode and other events. The center videos play action from events throughout the entire game. All of this is covered by an Overlay layer of Castle Grayskull. This all makes for a stellar combination!

The original (stunning) Castle Grayskull image was made by Ankit Bhatnagar.

The modified image was edited by Tarcisio Caleiro.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Nice backglass effects for sure terry! Very cool.

the table is very cool and fun to play for what it is… just plain fun and really a well done original ROM build so I hope everyone tries it out if you haven’t already :good:

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Mark70
        Participant
          @mark70

Another fantastic PuP-Pack! The Grayskull frame, the additional video effects for the sky and the skull eyes, the great videos…… so many details again.
          Just awesome, thanks for the hard work!

Thalamus
            @thalamus
            ContributorMemberModerator

Thank you so much Randr and Terry for all the hard work you’ve done getting this to VP. It is a great FP table properly converted to VP.

I personally hope that this ( and the not to forget upcoming 3angles ) release is going to open some eyes, making sure that we can unify on VP as the solution going forward trying to emulate real pinball machines. I hope and believe that this shows some of the “FP authors” that it would make sense to jump ship over because we are all in it for one thing. Making good emulations and having fun doing so.

TerryRed
              @terryred

Masters of the Universe (VPX) – PuP-Pack – Royal Boob Edition

Now available!

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/masters-of-the-universe-vpx-pup-pack-royal-boob-edition/

TerryRed
                @terryred

2 PuP-Packs to choose from, and Topper – Under options, NOW Available! (version 1.1)

READ INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FIRST PLEASE!

– 2 PuP-Packs to choose from: “Text on the Backglass”, and “No Text on the Backglass” (no animated text on the backglass videos)

– new “Text on Topper or Under” screen “option”. Plays videos of all the animated text (and logo) with a nice castle stone backdrop, on your Topper or Under screen. Toppers are 21:9 (1920×822), and Unders are a wider ratio (1920×562)

You can use any pup-pack with or without Topper – Under videos.

Screenshots showing both the “No Text on BG” PuP-Pack, and the optional “Under with text” videos.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

A new “full gameplay” video of me playing randr’s VPX conversion of Masters of the Universe in my cabinet running my new PuP-Pack with the “Text on Topper” option, as well as my DOF and addressable led effects for the table. I recorded this using a dollar store “bendy” cell phone clip and my cell phone. Works pretty good!

1 user thanked author for this post.
                Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?