Michael Jordan ROMs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pinballfan5500
    Participant
      @pinballfan5500

Hello guys,

Michael Jordan pinball is Data East’s convert of their pinball Lethal Weapon 3.

I’m now trying to make that table in Visual Pinball X.

I have all playfield shots (I copied them from LW3 table, since both tables share same playfield shots), but now one of the important things I need to do to complete emulation is to emulate ROMs for MJ, which I don’t have.

Does anybody know where can I find ROMs for MJ Pinball? Is there any owner of this pinball who could give them to me? Or is there anybody who knows if they are publicly available somewhere for download?

Thanks so much in advance,

Daniel Williams

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

That won’t be easy. You kind of first have to find anyone that has one of those 6-7 machines. Then get them to dump the roms for you. Who knows how many of these machines actually still is in working condition ? Maybe they are all scrapped by now ? Asking on pinside is probably your best chance.

pinballfan5500
        Participant
          @pinballfan5500

I already asked on Pinside, but unfortunately nobody answered yet :(

Daniel Williams

Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation
            MemberContributor

I have been doing the same thing for cue but fortunately it was already dumped.  Keep looking, you will find it

pinballfan5500
            Participant
              @pinballfan5500

Thanks, Tom!

I will keep looking! :D

Have a nice day,

Daniel Williams

benibarj
              Participant
                @benibarj

Hi, my friend has one. How can I pull the rom out if he lets me ?

Tom
                Participant
                  @armyaviation
                  MemberContributor

A Michael Jordan????????? Holy crap,   We have the rom now we need pics and scans

The Loafer
                  Participant
                    @theloafer

indeed, because of the great work but pinballfan5500 and an awesome pinside member (name escapes me, sorry!) we now have the Michael Jordan rom, which is available here:  https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=michael+jordan&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

We are sorely in need of scans of plastics and playfield though. Heck even high quality pics directly from above without glass would be helpful in preserving this rare pin!  If you can ever help with this, it would be appreciated!

pinballfan5500
                    Participant
                      @pinballfan5500

Hi, my friend has one. How can I pull the rom out if he lets me ?

No need to now, because MJ ROMs are dumped now

indeed, because of the great work but pinballfan5500 and an awesome pinside member (name escapes me, sorry!) we now have the Michael Jordan rom, which is available here: https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=michael+jordan&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

We are sorely in need of scans of plastics and playfield though. Heck even high quality pics directly from above without glass would be helpful in preserving this rare pin! If you can ever help with this, it would be appreciated!

MJ ROMs are also available on VPUniverse:

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/5799-michael-jordan-130/

I’m currently working on MJ Plastics colorizing, but busy with some other projects too, such as colorizing MJ DMD scenes

Daniel Williams

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?