Mini Pinball Cabinet “Zak Arcade” (build 2020)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    pinballgab
    Participant
      @pinballgab

HELLO 

I’m building a mini pinball cabinet, very basic setup. I got a weecade also in my room and after trying pinballx and other pinball emulators I’ve finally decided to build a cabinet. It’s a pretty cheap build (under 300$), just using an Acer minipc Ak1, Sanwa joystick and buttons, 22″ inch playfield display and little hdmi monitor for backglass.

Windows 10 pro

I got 211 working tables (future pinball, pinball arcade, fx3), not using visual because vpx is too hot for my machine, I’ll give a try in a later stage, but I don’t think a “stranger things” table will run at all…

I’ve built the wood cabinet in 1 day, but now still many tweaks to refinish everything. I’ll post some images or video when finished!

pinballgab
      Participant
        @pinballgab

Here my mini pinball, have to put some metal finish on the front and tweak a little bit more Future Pinball to improve the gameplay. Pinball Arcade and FX3 work fine. For a 200$ minipc, the ak1 is doing the job very well. Can you suggest some good future pinball tables that play smooth and have 0 problems? I got only 21 but have found many with bugs…

https://youtu.be/HFLsQVNY9UQ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?