MUNSTERS – 2 screens alternate PUP Vidéo BG Stern Style

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sebcemoi
    Participant
      @sebcemoi

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/munsters-2-screens-alternate-pup-vid%c3%a9o-bg-stern-style/

For Daryl’s Munsters 1.03a,

2 Screens users, just drag’n drop mmunsters in PUPVIDEOS folder replacing the 3 existing files.

Sample  https://youtu.be/ALT1FC_unKI

The original video i modded for make this backglaas comes from this @escarloni, thanks to him

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/backglass-video-for-the-munsters/

12 users thanked author for this post.
      Zedixair
      Participant
        @zedixair

Ah, ça c’est cool Seb ! Ça évite la prise de tête des réglages… Après essai, ça fonctionne parfaitement !

Question du mec pénible: c’est possible d’obtenir le même résultat d’affichage avec BG + DMD et de garder la vidéo du topper ? Je pose la question parce que dans ma config, mon topper est au-dessus du pincab et ne sert que comme topper. J’ai donc écran 1 = PF, écran 2 = BG + DMD comme sur ta photo, et écran 3 = “vrai” topper… C’est faisable ?

Cool, Seb ! It avoids some issues with the settings when you don’t know exactly what to do… It perfectly works !

Question : is it possible to have the same result with BG + DMD and to keep the topper video ? I ask this because in my setup, I have 3 screens with a “real” topper over the pincab, so my screen 1 = PF, screen 2 = DMD + BG, screen 3 = topper. Can this be done ?

1 user thanked author for this post.
        sebcemoi
        Participant
          @sebcemoi

Salut Zedixair,

oui bien sûr, y a pas de raison, il suffit de changer le numéro d’écran pour la vidéo topper. Est-ce que tu affiches le topper en plein écran sur ce lcd ? Si c’est pas le cas, il faut également rentrer les coordonnés de la surface ou doit être positionnée la vidéo.

Hi Zedixair,

yes of course there is no reason, you only need to change the screen number for the video topper. Are you showing the topper in full screen on this lcd? If this is not the case, you must also enter the coordinates of the surface where the video must be positioned.

e51v50h
          Participant
            @e51v50h

Just wanted to say thanks for this!! :)
            I couldn’t find a way to get the previous version topper to get off of my play-field….installed this and it worked like a charm!! you are awesome!! Love the table. :)

STAT
            Participant
              @stefanaustria
              MemberContributor

THANKS MAN, thats really cool for 2 Screeners like me ;-)

STAT
              Participant
                @stefanaustria
                MemberContributor

Does it work also with the latest Version ?

putocrio
                Participant
                  @putocrio

the marker marker is inside the game table. How can I put it on the backglass screen?

Thanks a lot.

Sorry for my English

jamosb
                  Participant
                    @jamosb

Works great even with latest version. One question. I would love to get rid of speakers and put the dmd portion in 16×9 on the bottom is there a version to do that as the txt is so small on my 19 inch monitor that I cannot read it. When I use the new version 2 screen on my 5×4 monitor the txt is cut off so that is not go.

BillJong
                    Participant
                      @billjong

Stupid question, but I can’t seem to find the original Munsters PUP pack to download? Anyone?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?