my backglass error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    slugger000
    Participant
      @slugger000

i have about 20 pup packs if the backglass b2s is running the videos dont show BUT if i take the b2s file out of table folder it start runs perfect table loads and away i go BUT underneath the table a  PLEASE INTALL BACKGLASS FILE ERRER IS RECEIVED i thought the little beep was just table loading but its an error  do i put backglasses on with a seting to go off when theres a pup pack maybe in the script or something TABLES WORK just no cupid doll know ing i have an error

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

i have about 20 pup packs if the backglass b2s is running the videos dont show BUT if i take the b2s file out of table folder it start runs perfect table loads and away i go BUT underneath the table a PLEASE INTALL BACKGLASS FILE ERRER IS RECEIVED i thought the little beep was just table loading but its an error do i put backglasses on with a seting to go off when theres a pup pack maybe in the script or something TABLES WORK just no cupid doll know ing i have an error

Run a game that has a back glass, Right click the back glass at the bottom uncheck —>  error messages without backglass

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by outhere.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?