Mystery amh B2S file

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chaddywaddy
    Participant
      @chaddywaddy

Downloaded amh ( Americas Most haunted) when I was first learning about VPinball over a year ago.Not a horrible game but decided to delete it and the B2S. Started tinkering with PupPacks He-Man,Harry Potter, etc and the amh B2S would always show up. Once I got it(PupPacks) pretty dialed in. the amh B2S would/still lies underneath so say with  Pizza time I  still have amh underneath the pizza and it obviously should be something else. I have searched the entire computer for this thing to get rid of it to no avail. I’m tired of lookin’ at those kids…  :wacko:

Any ideas?

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Downloaded amh ( Americas Most haunted) when I was first learning about VPinball over a year ago.Not a horrible game but decided to delete it and the B2S. Started tinkering with PupPacks He-Man,Harry Potter, etc and the amh B2S would always show up. Once I got it(PupPacks) pretty dialed in. the amh B2S would/still lies underneath so say with Pizza time I still have amh underneath the pizza and it obviously should be something else. I have searched the entire computer for this thing to get rid of it to no avail. I’m tired of lookin’ at those kids… :wacko:
        Any ideas?

Make sure you don’t have something like this in your tables folder  (A backglass with no name) —>    .directb2s

Chaddywaddy
        Participant
          @chaddywaddy

That was EXACTLY what it was! Funny thing is I had looked at that as I went through everything again to find the stupid thing before I finally asked. But since I’m not sure about many things still I left it there. It makes sence because it was at the VERY top of the list and I knew it was grabbing the first file of something but I was focusing on  the “A” in amh.

You saved me again Outhere. This was actually connected to a previous question you also answered.

I try to study as much as I can before I just ask a question. I have mad respect for everyone in VP world who pours their heart into something I love and benifit from.If I studied 1/4 as much in school as I do here I would probobaly be in a different place. :-)

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?