Mystery Castle Topper Video

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=166919

Mystery Castle Topper Video

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

2 users thanked author for this post.
      JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Oh man is that Cormanian!

Gwen
        Participant
          @gwen

Not sure what you mean but I hope it’s good =)  (I’m thinking maybe Roger Corman?)

Gwen

JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

I should have said Corman-esque! Off to get one of those USB monitors!

The Loafer
            Participant
              @theloafer

That looks great Gwen, makes me want a topper even more.  My problem is one of space, there’s not a lot of room above my pincab.  How much space you would say a topper requires on top of your backbox?

Gwen
              Participant
                @gwen

That looks great Gwen, makes me want a topper even more. My problem is one of space, there’s not a lot of room above my pincab. How much space you would say a topper requires on top of your backbox?

Thanks =).  If you look at the photos on page 7 of my cabinet page you can see my topper I added recently.  It’s a 7″ USB monitor.  In the frame I made it takes up about 8″ total width and is about 5 3/8″ high.  I mounted it on the top edge of the backbox shifted up so it’s not taking up space on the front face of the backbox.  Of course you will have to find a solution that fits your setup, but that’s what I did.  If there is anything else I can do to help don’t hesitate to ask.

Gwen

The Loafer
                Participant
                  @theloafer

Just checked out your link and from your measurement, that would work!  The 760 model seems to be more current (and expensive ugh).  Anyway nice to see I have options here!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?