new to ultraDMD, not working right for me (win7)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    darrinbrewer
    Participant
      @darrinbrewer

been away for about 2 years, and now im back, ive added VP10, working great, then i seen America’s Most haunted, and ULTRA DMD

here’s where im at:

4. Download XDMD beta 0.2 from XDMD.info/download, unpack to C: , placing the XDMD install directly at the C: level)

*** the download here doesnt “say” its the beta 0.2 version? but i extract it all to C:\XDMD

5. Download XDMD beta 0.3 preview from XDMD.info/download and replace the XDMD.dll in C:\XDMD\XDMD Demo\bin\Release with this one

*** did this

>>> MAKE SURE YOU UNBLOCK ALL FILES IN THE C:\XDMD\XDMD Demo\bin\Release FOLDER

** does this apply to win7? if so, how does it mean unblock them?

6. Download the latest UltraDMD from ultradmd.wordpress.com/download/ – currently 1.1.150215, and unpack this to C:\XDMD\XDMD Demo\bin\Release

*** did this

7. Now you need to register UltraDMD, you can do this potentially two ways. The easiest way, if it works, is to open a command prompt in ADMINISTRATOR mode and navigate to the C:\XDMD\XDMD Demo\bin\Release folder, type “UltraDMD.exe /i” (without quotes) and press enter. It should register and give you confirmation. If this doesn’t work, you need to open a command prompt window in ADMINISTRATOR mode and navigate to C:\XDMD\XDMD Demo\bin\Release and then paste this into the command window:

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\RegASM UltraDMD.exe

i did he first way, it LOOKED like it went ok, didnt confirm, it just went to the next line of text. it popped up and worked for about 5 seconds on the table, then crashed.

I then tried to regester the 2dn way, with the above line of code, bu ti get a error saying ultradmd isnt a valice .net package. now it crashes instantly

im on win7 pro as administrator.

thanks for taking the time to read!

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

I would run the all in one installer for visual Pinball it also installs ultradmd. Make sure you set install location and after words make sure you have latest vpinmame installed for sam

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

1 user thanked author for this post.
        darrinbrewer
        Participant
          @darrinbrewer

i had done this, and didnt notice the XDMD folder in the Vp folder!

moved it to C, and registered the file, works great!

such a easy fix!

thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?