PANTERA band, New table “Reskin” and Pup Pack

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
      @pedroperes02

@movieguru

There isn’t a muted Rom for the table, so far is impossible to be done, but the sound of the Rom is muted through the script, so just use the normal gnr_300 ROM if it happens you still notice any sound from Guns and Roses then follow the instructions in the read me file. Enjoy

DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Another one with an update with no update??  What is the deal with this one?

D-Inc.
        Participant
          @death69inc

love the tables jsut wodering why they are poping up everyday and still at ver 1.0

Any differance ? just not updating number ?

805gadgetman
          Participant
            @805gadgetman

Awesome work! Any chance you would consider a version based on ELO (Electric Light Orchestra)?

pedroperes02
            Participant
              @pedroperes02

@death69inc

Sorry man but I had to update download links because people was complaining about the previous ones.

Besides that nothing changed.

jennvee
              Participant
                @jennvee

Thank you so much for this amazing reskin!  I have a question, the PleaseRead file says “ADD the ROM gnr_300p attached to this folder inside your Roms Folder” but there is no such file in the download.  There is still a lot of Guns and Roses info on the DMD.  I am ok with that as I understand it’s a reskin, but am I missing something?  Again, thanks for your hard work!

EDIT Never mind, I think I understand now, the Pup Pack covers the DMD when the Guns N Roses art is showing.  I had my DMD in the wrong place for that to work, since I use a FullDMD.  I moved the DMD window into the correct place and I believe it is now working as intended.  Thanks again!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by jennvee.
                baalisan
                Participant
                  @baalisan

Thanks for this, love Pantera!  Would be awesome to see someone make a Motley Crue.

studlygoorite
                  Participant
                    @studlygoorite

Excellent addition to my music playlist, thanks for doing and sharing it.

johnisnomore
                    Participant
                      @johnisnomore

I have everything the way it’s supposed to be and can’t get the table to play. The pup pack works with no volume and table won’t respond. Man I am so excited about this table. Love the look the Band and the videos you chose. Any ideas?

pedroperes02
                      Participant
                        @pedroperes02

@johnisnomore

I need more info do you have the ROM? Did you do the vpmalias?

Send me a email

Pedrowebdisk@gmail.com

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?