Currently, there are 0 users and 0 guests visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    pedroperes02
    Participant
    @pedroperes02

@movieguru

There isn’t a muted Rom for the table, so far is impossible to be done, but the sound of the Rom is muted through the script, so just use the normal gnr_300 ROM if it happens you still notice any sound from Guns and Roses then follow the instructions in the read me file. Enjoy

DeathInc
    Participant
    @deathincclan

Another one with an update with no update??  What is the deal with this one?

D-Inc.
    Participant
    @death69inc

love the tables jsut wodering why they are poping up everyday and still at ver 1.0

Any differance ? just not updating number ?

805gadgetman
    Participant
    @805gadgetman

Awesome work! Any chance you would consider a version based on ELO (Electric Light Orchestra)?

pedroperes02
    Participant
    @pedroperes02

@death69inc

Sorry man but I had to update download links because people was complaining about the previous ones.

Besides that nothing changed.

jennvee
    Participant
    @jennvee

Thank you so much for this amazing reskin!  I have a question, the PleaseRead file says “ADD the ROM gnr_300p attached to this folder inside your Roms Folder” but there is no such file in the download.  There is still a lot of Guns and Roses info on the DMD.  I am ok with that as I understand it’s a reskin, but am I missing something?  Again, thanks for your hard work!

EDIT Never mind, I think I understand now, the Pup Pack covers the DMD when the Guns N Roses art is showing.  I had my DMD in the wrong place for that to work, since I use a FullDMD.  I moved the DMD window into the correct place and I believe it is now working as intended.  Thanks again!

• This reply was modified 2 days, 22 hours ago by jennvee.
Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

The Vpinball app

FREE
VIEW