Pin-up Player- Tron issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    GAH1068
    Participant
      @gah1068

Having some issues with the 2-1 Tron Pup-Pack.    I have not had any luck getting these new packs to work on my cabinet.   Other pup-packs like B2F and Avatar are both working properly.   I am running version 1.3.4  of Pinup-Systems.

I have tried a few different Different VPX Tron LE tables including the ones from MBPC and TerryRed’s version on here.   Pin-up starts but the bottom topper part of the display does not work.   Just the following image with part of the video being shifted down.

If I go into the Pinup Monitor config I am seeing the test video in my playfield and backglass just fine.   It just seems something with the topper part is broken as the main backglass is changing with the game.

Here is the Rom config.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Be sure you have the new updated version 1.2 of the 2 on 1 PuP-Pack…as it needed to be updated for 1.3.4 specifically.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        GAH1068
        Participant
          @gah1068

Confirmed I have the latest version.   I downloaded it this morning.    I had your original pup pack working with this and the topper on the bottom of the backglass worked great.   Driving me nuts at this point! :)

TerryRed
            @terryred

Remove the PuP-Pack completely and install a clean version of the 1.2 version.

Then confirm:

Use the PuP-Pack editor and open trn_174h. Make sure Topper 2 (Screen 8) is set to “ForcePopBack”

GAH1068
            Participant
              @gah1068

Remove the PuP-Pack completely and install a clean version of the 1.2 version.

Then confirm:

Use the PuP-Pack editor and open trn_174h. Make sure Topper 2 (Screen 8) is set to “ForcePopBack”

Thanks, I will check that at home tonight.

GAH1068
              Participant
                @gah1068

Deleted the TRN_174H from PupVideos and then unzipped and copied back in the 2-1 pack

Loaded PupEditor and confirmed that Screen 8/Other Topper is set to ForcePopBack.

Table ran the same way.   Bottom topper does not change and screen is shifted down like original picture.

TerryRed
                  @terryred

I downloaded it myself and its working fine here….

Did you configure your PuP screens the same way I showed in my install videos when you setup PinUP Player?

Topper  = Always On

Other 2/Topper Layer 2 = Show PopUp

This may be needed for the Toppers to show up for you correctly….

Myself, if I had no Topper monitor, I still would prefer the Max Pack with the 2 Topper screens turned off in the PuP-Pack. Yes you won’t get the Topper videos….but that version looks soooo much nicer.  I was tempted to not even bother making the 2 on 1 PuP-Pack for this reason.

GAH1068
                  Participant
                    @gah1068

Terry  –  I finally got things working with the 2-1 back.    I had to change my monitor configuration.     I have three screens but only use two for pinball.   The third monitor is on my computer desk that I run the cabinet through.   I couldn’t bare to stick a brand new I7-8700, GTX1080 in a cabinet and not have easy access to use for other stuff.   :good:

I kept playing changing the settings in pinupdisplay until I finally decided I was going to see what happenes when you move the monitor placement.    As soon as I put my backglass monitor above the playfield everything started working again.   The only thing that is different is the screen x,y positions but clearly it makes a different to PinupPlayer.

Appreciate your help, glad to have my PUP stuff working again!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?