Pin2dmd / dmdext.exe / fx2/3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    outhere
      @outhere
      MemberContributorvipModerator

What is the correct information to put In these lines so Fx2 and FX3 will work with my pin2DMD in PinUP System?

I get nothing in a log file – how do you get the log file to work?

start /min “” “dmdext.exe” mirror –source=pinball FX2 -q -d auto –virtual-hide-grip –virtual-position=x y w -o PinUP\[GAMENAME]

start /min “” “dmdext.exe” mirror –source=pinballfx3 -q -d auto –virtual-hide-grip –virtual-position=x y w -o PinUP\[GAMENAME]

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

first would be to get dmdext working with fx2/3 outside of Popper.  don’t even worry about the -o PinUP\[GAMENAME] yet.

go to a command prompt and run your own test.bat or type in that command line.

remember that command line is an example for virtual-dmd.  you are using pin2dmd so it will be different.

you can look at freezy documentation on how to get it working on pin2dmd… or if you are on FB the pinup group has some threads of people getting it to work that show more samples.  (if you go to pinup FB group, click on units link and see the fx3 sample thread).

TerryRed
          @terryred
          MemberContributorModerator

start /min "" "dmdext.exe" mirror --source=pinballfx3 -q -d pin2dmd --fx3-legacy --pinup PINUP\[GAMENAME]

That’s most likely what you need for Popper.

That code would REQUIRE the use of freezy 32 bit 1.71 files. (not 64 bit, please!)

Careful about pasting or copying code from the forums…sometimes extra dashes or slashes get removed when they are pasted. Why I put stuff in code.

More info on the changes with version 1.71 freezy,etc.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/freezy-dmdext-1-7-a-universal-dll-for-real-dmd-virtual-dmd-and-pinup-system/

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

When the freezy 32 bit 1.71 1st came out I remember seeing the post you made and I did the required changes but at the time I did not Own a pin2DMD and for the last 2 weeks, I have been trying to get this to work and all the searching, I did I never came across it again and in the meantime I forgot all about it.

I will try these Ideals

Thanks for your help – NailBuster and TerryRed

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?