Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant

Make your Virtual Pinball to a Jukebox!

This is not a program or script in any way. Just a simple hack to make PinupSystem act like it thinks it is a Jukebox. This will not affect your system settings at all and it´s very easy to modify to your own taste.

Just follow the installation instructions and download the needed files from the links under the installation section.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    KiwiBri
    Participant

thanks. This looks interesting. :)  :good:

casimir
    Participant

When you write ” C:PinUPSystemPOPMediaJukeboxMediaPlayfield” this is  C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/MediaPlayfield or  C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/Media/Playfield?

It’s difficult to understand when you write without – or / for the files path

Thanks you.

Malinas
    Participant

When you write ” C:PinUPSystemPOPMediaJukeboxMediaPlayfield” this is C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/MediaPlayfield or C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/Media/Playfield?

It’s difficult to understand when you write without – or / for the files path

Thanks you.

Hi there Casimir! I mean C:/PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/Media/Playfield, I didn´t remove the slashes from the beginning so i guess the forum did that by auto. I have entered all targets again now in installation description, and hope it stays that way ;)

Queniart
    Participant

C quoi l emulateur jukebox

casimir
    Participant

Hey Malinas it’s ok .I try this.

Thank you.

Queniart
    Participant

Hello g well upload the files on the site but you need a c le emulator that it after in Pinup no jukebox folder you have to create some I suppose?

Malinas
    Participant

Hello g well upload the files on the site but you need a c le emulator that it after in Pinup no jukebox folder you have to create some I suppose?

Hi! No if you unpack the .rar file to the folder (you find all info under installation notes) it will make every folder needed for this pack. I don´t understand what you mean by “c le emulator” though… But no emulator thingy is needed.

Queniart
    Participant

Hello sa I and I succeeded nikel on the other hand you take what software to put the videos in vertical anyway great work thank you

Queniart
    Participant

Re g mi the audio file pl_jukebox but the problem c when I select the video music the music of the jukebox continues at the same time as the clip

Malinas
    Participant

Hello sa I and I succeeded nikel on the other hand you take what software to put the videos in vertical anyway great work thank you

Ok, nice to hear! I tried to make it as easy as possible. The software i use to change videos, rotating, size, quality and so on is called FFmpeg BATCH, you can download this awesome program here and make your own presets. https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/files/latest/download

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Malinas
    Participant

Re g mi the audio file pl_jukebox but the problem c when I select the video music the music of the jukebox continues at the same time as the clip

Hmm, ok this is actually a setting under the Playlist. You can ask for this setting in the Pinup section and I’m sure someone can help you, I am not pro at this kind of problems ;) But for now you can just rename pl_jukebox.mp3 under Audio to BACKUPpl_jukebox.mp3 or something so it won’t play whole the time.

Queniart
    Participant

The selection is done manually or there is a solution moreover there are Too good the clips if you make others I hope they will be shared and again thank you.

Goldchicco
    Participant

Download link for download the program is not working.

Forget it, I found it

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Goldchicco.
    Goldchicco
    Participant

The videos won;t start or load, looks like the main program or command is missing.

In the exe folder there is nothing

How Popper can start the video to play???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2019 VPinBall.com

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account