PINUP JUKEBOX (Music/Video/Karaoke Player)

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Malinas
    Participant
      @malinas

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pinup-jukebox-musicvideokaraoke-player/

Make your Virtual Pinball to a Jukebox!

This is not a program or script in any way. Just a simple hack to make PinupSystem act like it thinks it is a Jukebox. This will not affect your system settings at all and it´s very easy to modify to your own taste.

Just follow the installation instructions and download the needed files from the links under the installation section.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      KiwiBri
      Participant
        @kiwibri

thanks. This looks interesting. :)  :good:

casimir
        Participant
          @casimir8740

When you write ” C:PinUPSystemPOPMediaJukeboxMediaPlayfield” this is  C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/MediaPlayfield or  C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/Media/Playfield?

It’s difficult to understand when you write without – or / for the files path

Thanks you.

Malinas
          Participant
            @malinas

When you write ” C:PinUPSystemPOPMediaJukeboxMediaPlayfield” this is C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/MediaPlayfield or C:PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/Media/Playfield?

It’s difficult to understand when you write without – or / for the files path

Thanks you.

Hi there Casimir! I mean C:/PinUPSystem/POPMedia/Jukebox/Media/Playfield, I didn´t remove the slashes from the beginning so i guess the forum did that by auto. I have entered all targets again now in installation description, and hope it stays that way ;)

Queniart
            Participant
              @queniart62

C quoi l emulateur jukebox

casimir
              Participant
                @casimir8740

Hey Malinas it’s ok .I try this.

Thank you.

Queniart
                Participant
                  @queniart62

Hello g well upload the files on the site but you need a c le emulator that it after in Pinup no jukebox folder you have to create some I suppose?

Malinas
                  Participant
                    @malinas

Hello g well upload the files on the site but you need a c le emulator that it after in Pinup no jukebox folder you have to create some I suppose?

Hi! No if you unpack the .rar file to the folder (you find all info under installation notes) it will make every folder needed for this pack. I don´t understand what you mean by “c le emulator” though… But no emulator thingy is needed.

Queniart
                    Participant
                      @queniart62

Hello sa I and I succeeded nikel on the other hand you take what software to put the videos in vertical anyway great work thank you

Queniart
                      Participant
                        @queniart62

Re g mi the audio file pl_jukebox but the problem c when I select the video music the music of the jukebox continues at the same time as the clip

Malinas
                        Participant
                          @malinas

Hello sa I and I succeeded nikel on the other hand you take what software to put the videos in vertical anyway great work thank you

Ok, nice to hear! I tried to make it as easy as possible. The software i use to change videos, rotating, size, quality and so on is called FFmpeg BATCH, you can download this awesome program here and make your own presets. https://sourceforge.net/projects/ffmpeg-batch/files/latest/download

2 users thanked author for this post.
                          Malinas
                          Participant
                            @malinas

Re g mi the audio file pl_jukebox but the problem c when I select the video music the music of the jukebox continues at the same time as the clip

Hmm, ok this is actually a setting under the Playlist. You can ask for this setting in the Pinup section and I’m sure someone can help you, I am not pro at this kind of problems ;) But for now you can just rename pl_jukebox.mp3 under Audio to BACKUPpl_jukebox.mp3 or something so it won’t play whole the time.

Queniart
                            Participant
                              @queniart62

The selection is done manually or there is a solution moreover there are Too good the clips if you make others I hope they will be shared and again thank you.

Goldchicco
                              Participant
                                @goldchicco

Download link for download the program is not working.

Forget it, I found it

Goldchicco
                                Participant
                                  @goldchicco

The videos won;t start or load, looks like the main program or command is missing.

In the exe folder there is nothing

How Popper can start the video to play???

itsab67
                                  Participant
                                    @itsab67

When i follow the instructions and unzip i dont get the directory structures that the instructions speak of. i unzip everything where the instructions say to, however i dont not have “C:\Pinupsystem/popmedia/jukebox/media/playfield, i dont have the sub dir “media or media/playfied”

Is it me, or are the Dir paths in the instructions incorrect. Really want to get this going. Thanks

Mslater
                                    Participant
                                      @mslater

itsab67..   Its not you, the instructions are incorrect and have the wrong paths

I eventually figured it all out and then removed jukebox – it needs a lot more work.

I'm a newbe - This is my first build locked at home due to CV

Labtech1340
                                      Participant
                                        @labtech1340

iVE BEEN AT THIS FOR 4 HOURS LOL. i JUST CANT GET IT GOING RIGHT.

I can launch the jukebox now from pinup popper but there is no jukebox on the back glass ! and the videos open up under it in the windows desktop. I need help

Labtech1340
                                        Participant
                                          @labtech1340

The install instructions are really Bad. nobody could get this working out of the box. Is there anybody who has gotten this working that can help

It loads in popper but when i play a video i comes out of popper and plays at the desktop and freezes the system if you try to get back to popper. such a great idea poorly executed

djinfinity907
                                          Participant
                                            @djinfinity907

I would like to use this myself. But I can under no circumstances get it going. There are launch script instructions missing for one. directory structure is whole other issue.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?