PinUp Popper – FX3 Launch options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    billyjlynch
    Participant
      @billyjlynch

I’m new to this to apologies if I’m missing something obvious. Is it possible to add items to the menu select options when selecting tables in a collection? I have FX3 set up and tables launching and returning to Popper correctly but would like the option of launching directly to a hotseat multiplayer on occasion. I know I can create a copy of the emulator with the command line perameter (-hotseat_X) added to launch in 2/3/4 player hotseat and have the same tables available but it would be neater if I could add this to the options when selecting a table in the regular FX3 playlist.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

This new program works great… It will do exactly what you’re looking for….

This takes you straight to the post with the Download but your best Bet is the read the whole Thread

https://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/21858-fx3-clean-hotseat-classic-lists-without-extra-emulator-duplicating-media-duplicating-tables-in-all-tables-section/?do=findComment&comment=184294

1 user thanked author for this post.
        billyjlynch
        Participant
          @billyjlynch

Seems like that will do what I need and seems user friendly for others using the pincab. Thanks.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

that util for fx3 seems good.  BUT,  I would hold off setting it up as the next version of Popper has support for alt-run modes which will allow this exact functionality.

You’ll have just the one-vpx/fx3/game record but can alternate run it with different parameters.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?