Pinup Popper goes to desktop when exiting table

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    NEVoices
    Participant
      @nevoices

This driving me nuts and I can’t figure out why. The Pinup Menu starts with zero issues. Most tables start just fine. When exiting a table it shows the wheel but goes to my desktop on all 3 screens. So, no way to preview tables and the sound is gone.

Any help on how to get it to stay in the program? It And, yes, my top and bottom buttons are set to be the same.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

If you have any programs running as admin – turn them off
        Lots of info here – http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=tips_tricks

NEVoices
        Participant
          @nevoices

I have nothing running other than pinup popper. This is all foreign to me and makes no sense. I have never written any script and don’t know how it works. Without knowing what the issue is there is no way I can fix it.

The only info that pertains to my issue could be at the very end of that article and it doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I am good with computers and have build arcade machines before but I have never had to deal with script. It doesn’t make any sense.

I just want to the program to remain running when I exit a table. Not sure why it doesn’t in the first place.

I built this cab and that is the only thing I am using the PC for.

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

Looks like you also installed a T-ARC,  You must have missed something with a setting or installed the wrong version

NEVoices
            Participant
              @nevoices

This was an all in one package I downloaded. It is 1.4 the latest version. I did have to set the DMD and all the displays which took some time. But, it works and boots just fine. The only issues is when exiting a table. Everything shuts off other than the wheel. I can still load other tables but there is no preview whatsoever.

I tried to make the arch flat. The icons went flat but not the graphic. It’s what it came with. I don’t remember the value before I changed it. So, I have no idea how to get it back to normal. Not related to my issue though. This happened before I made any changes.

Cod3oz
              Participant
                @cod3oz

i`m having this very same issue, but it only occurs when exiting the arcade pinball tables ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?