PinUP Popper (WIP FrontEnd)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NailBuster
      @nailbuster
      ModeratorMember

Hey guys…. yup…  thought I’d share my new WIP for extending PinUp Player…

PinUP Popper FrontEnd Menu System

Yes,  it’ll be an alternative to PinballX…..who doesn’t like options :)

Here’s some of the ideas/features PinUP Popper FrontEnd I’m thinking of adding:

Multi-screen Media Player… if you’re already using PinUP Player, you already have the config for your screens already set!!  Should be able to play 4K videos with no issues…

Wheel-Image Toolbar (game wheels) can be anywhere/anyscreen.  scroll horizontal or vertical… can be put in DMD area…topper… overlap BackGlass.  Size and dimensions of toolbar are configurable.

Playlists….  some of us like 500 tables :)  some only like 50….  regardless it should be VERY easy to maintain, add, organize playlists….

ok.. some simple features:

automatic-updated playlist for :   Recently Added,  recently played,  Most Played….

A simple Webbased-select front end… have a lot of tables, should be super easy to grab your cell phone (web-page over to your PopperMenu) and launch a table.

Scripting support…  vbs or jscript….

overlays/underlays….  maybe you want your playfield with custom overlayframe…with tablevideos embedded.

the standard Menu Launcher stuffs to make it launch/monitor programs.  launch before/after, custom parameters….

I’ve done some work already on this project.

I’m using SQLite for the database, so 3rd party access is super easy….

If anyone wants to help… please raise your hand :)   I’d be great to get someone to make the backend super easy, as long as you can read/write SQLite tables and have experience… then let me know!  I’d rather work on the FrontEnd part and have someone else manager the backend DB/game/media management.

this is a free Hobby project….hopefully with scripts others can add a lot of functions/plug ins to it as well….

no time-frame….  its weather permitting  B-)

** Feel Free to respond to this thread with a WISHLIST of important things you’d like to see….   anything goes…. and yes some will probably just go on the future ‘pile’ :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
      NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

Hey guys…. yup…  thought I’d share my new WIP for extending PinUp Player…

PinUP Popper FrontEnd Menu System

Yes,  it’ll be an alternative to PinballX…..who doesn’t like options :)

Here’s some of the ideas/features PinUP Popper FrontEnd I’m thinking of adding:

Multi-screen Media Player… if you’re already using PinUP Player, you already have the config for your screens already set!!  Should be able to play 4K videos with no issues…

Wheel-Image Toolbar (game wheels) can be anywhere/anyscreen.  scroll horizontal or vertical… can be put in DMD area…topper… overlap BackGlass.  Size and dimensions of toolbar are configurable.

Playlists….  some of us like 500 tables :)  some only like 50….  regardless it should be VERY easy to maintain, add, organize playlists….

ok.. some simple features:

automatic-updated playlist for :   Recently Added,  recently played,  Most Played….

A simple Webbased-select front end… have a lot of tables, should be super easy to grab your cell phone (web-page over to your PopperMenu) and launch a table.

Scripting support…  vbs or jscript….

overlays/underlays….  maybe you want your playfield with custom overlayframe…with tablevideos embedded.

the standard Menu Launcher stuffs to make it launch/monitor programs.  launch before/after, custom parameters….

I’ve done some work already on this project.

I’m using SQLite for the database, so 3rd party access is super easy….

If anyone wants to help… please raise your hand :)   I’d be great to get someone to make the backend super easy, as long as you can read/write SQLite tables and have experience… then let me know!  I’d rather work on the FrontEnd part and have someone else manager the backend DB/game/media management.

this is a free Hobby project….hopefully with scripts others can add a lot of functions/plug ins to it as well….

no time-frame….  its weather permitting  B-)

** Feel Free to respond to this thread with a WISHLIST of important things you’d like to see….   anything goes…. and yes some will probably just go on the future ‘pile’ :)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?