PinUpDisplay 1.4.x doesn’t properly map to Display 2 – 1.3.x does

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aupton
    Participant
      @aupton

Hello, I’m using PinUpDisplay.exe 1.4.4 and having trouble setting the back glass to display#2. I can drag it to display#2 and set it to full screen correctly, but every time i save the back glass moves back to display #1.

I  in version 1.3.0 I am able to reference display#2 correctly. DirectB2S is working correctly also.

Anyone have any ideas on what to check to get PinUpDisplay.exe 1.4.4 to set my second display correctly ?

Thank you.

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Hello, I’m using PinUpDisplay.exe 1.4.4 and having trouble setting the back glass to display#2. I can drag it to display#2 and set it to full screen correctly, but every time i save the back glass moves back to display #1.

I in version 1.3.0 I am able to reference display#2 correctly. DirectB2S is working correctly also.

Anyone have any ideas on what to check to get PinUpDisplay.exe 1.4.4 to set my second display correctly ?

Thank you.

You most likely don’t have your monitors in Windows setup correctly. 1.44 does a check for this and won’t position the pup display in a negative position.

Your Backglass monitor is probably positioned in a negative position (above the x position of the playfield or to the left of the playfield). Even if it’s only by a few pixels that’s enough.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        aupton
        Participant
          @aupton

TerryRed, Thank you, that’s exactly what the problem was. Moving the back glass and topper screens below the playfield instead of above solved the problem.

Thank you for your support, amazing software and videos!

TerryRed
            @terryred
            MemberContributorModerator

TerryRed, Thank you, that’s exactly what the problem was. Moving the back glass and topper screens below the playfield instead of above solved the problem.

To be more accurate, they should be “beside” the playfield and lined up perfectly. Great you got it working!

outhere
              @outhere
              MemberContributorvipModerator

Everything you need for Pinup Player and if you want to install Popper – Directions, Videos by Terryred, Videos by Nailbuster And troubleshooting if needed… It is very important that you follow every step correctly or you will have problems..
              http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=install_guide

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?