Pinuppopper and Fploader

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    djd
    Participant
      @dman

I’m trying to load 1 game with the newest 1.45  pinup popper followed all the instructions and for some reason I cannot load 1 game for nothing! I came from hyperspin days so I can set up front ends, but I am new to pinup popper, while most things seem straight forward everytime I try to load up a game it leaves me with a window talking bout using fploader.exe I got rid of Future pinball from the whole mix its not even active in the forms at all! I just want to load my vpx tables through visual pinball X and thats all thats active. By default pinuppopper came with a bunch of emulators in the form but wont let me leavem blank ( WTF ) why not??? I dont want emulators setup for me for one everything points to C: I dont put things on C:/ ever and NEVER had any problems with that! Why its insisting loading future pinball when I have VPX only setup??? Please someone anyone im frustrated as hell it took long enough just to get the Vpinball x tables setup let alone the frontend. Where or what ini file or what can I edit by hand the FORM part is what I dont understand looking like a video player!??

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation
        MemberContributor

What all do you have working, pup packs?  Vpx?  When you open popper setup, make sure emulators are all unchecked except for vpx.

djd
        Participant
          @dman

Everything is working Tables Roms Puppacks ect. Even Pinup popper…  What happens is I get a path problem it shows trying to load Visual Pinbal\\Fploader.exe and yes I have all unchecked except for vpx! I just want to know how to fix the path problem manually delete database or what where is that form info located?? I hate that form filler it acts buggy as hell.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?