Pizza Time-2 Screen Conversion for 4×3 users

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    PEandS1Ws
    Participant
      @peands1ws

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=215931

These files allow 2 screen users(Playfield/Backglass) to enjoy the Pizza Time backglass in 16:9 ratio so the font remains legible. Under the backglass is a looping video to fill the space.  A big thank you to Scotty Wic for making this table. Download the original table/PuP Pack here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/pizza-time/

No changes were made to the source material. A new screens.pup and PinUpPlayer.ini are needed to make these changes. When the PinUpPlayer.ini is placed within the folder it only changes your Pup Screen configuration for that table.

I would also like to offer a sincere thank you to Joey Beaulieu and Peter Guertin whose artwork I used in the video and both were very gracious in allowing me to use it. Thank you for what you do for our community. Thanks to movieguru for testing it out.

I have included a .mp4 file which is not needed it just shows the new layout and is my backglass in Popper.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      nroma05
      Participant
        @nroma05

does not work

Nick

outhere
          @outhere
          MemberContributorvipModerator

does not work

I can only assume you’re making a statement and not asking for help because that is way too much information

snipedaddy
          Participant
            @snipedaddy

the table works, but not the backglass.  Is there supposed to be any music?  if so, it’s not working either.  says the srceens.pup is to be overwritten, but overwritten with what?  can anyone assist?

PEandS1Ws
            Participant
              @peands1ws

the table works, but not the backglass. Is there supposed to be any music? if so, it’s not working either. says the srceens.pup is to be overwritten, but overwritten with what? can anyone assist?

The pizzatime.zip download has 3 files. A DMD Background folder which contains a PizzaTime.mp4 which will loop in the bottom of your backglass. A screens.pup file which will override your current screens.pup positioning your backglass correctly for a 2 screen setup (Playfield/Backglass) and finally a PinUpPlayer.ini file which will override your default .ini file(making your backglass 16×9) but since you are placing it in your pizzatime PupVideos folder it will only affect the Pizza Time table not any of your other tables. All 3 files go in the default pizzatime PupVideos folder and you only need to overwrite your current screens.pup file. The files I have added have no audio. All sounds will come from the PuP Pack and Table.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?