Playlist for loading images ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Psmiraglia
    Participant
      @psmiraglia

is it possible to use a list of images and have popper use them at random as loading screens ? I could script a file replace as part of the close script for every emu if not possible from within the app.

same concept could be used for default toppers or DMD images

thanks,

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

currently if you have more than one ‘match’ with game media it will auto-choose one of the media files by screen…. or if it only finds one it will play that one.

I think you’re suggesting that you don’t want a loading screen by game but have an option to have multiple defaults and choose one of those?

Psmiraglia
        Participant
          @psmiraglia

I think you’re suggesting that you don’t want a loading screen by game but have an option to have multiple defaults and choose one of those? –> correct.

today, for toppers, I have 7 mp4s I cycle through… I do that by picking one at random and copying it with the appropriate name to become the default. I run that script when exiting the emulator. I guess I could do the same with loading screens, but figured I should ask…

Psmiraglia
          Participant
            @psmiraglia

should pup_default_loading.png work just like pup_default_loading.mp4?

NailBuster
              @nailbuster
              ModeratorMember

yes and no…. defaults are expected to be mp4s.   BUT others said that they have renamed a png file as mp4 and that worked.

personally, i’d do a simple png to mp4 video as everything works smoother in Popper when its all videos of same format….

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?