Please Help with Topper for PinUp front end

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    spcmonkey79
    Participant
      @ryon

First I apologize if I am out of line, I have looked all over for ideas on how to fix this and cant find anything. Here is my problem. I am working on trying to put the finishing touches on a two screen system right now. I could not find rel-estate that I liked for the topper so I ignored it all together. Yesterday my Wife came home with an old but new to me monitor that I decided to use for the DMD works great. However, no I have the space for a topper (not the best place but I was thinking right on top of DMD same screen. I position all the “screens” with the PinUP player displays tool but then when I actually open the front end all other media shows but the topper is nowhere to be seen. Yes, I used the media tool to populate that field. Lastly I have the default state set to “Show” and video driver set to voDefault.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

try and set topper screen (#0) to forceon in screens/theme setup.

1 user thanked author for this post.
        spcmonkey79
        Participant
          @ryon

No I actually figured out the problem couple days ago didn’t not how to update post. What happened was under “Global config” I had stupidly turned it off because I didn’t have space to put it. But once I found that section it was obvious. I feel kinda dumb.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?