Popper not displaying default videos from FX3 and VPX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pinnutz
    Participant
      @pinnutz

I’ve got both Pinup and Popper working well. The only problem I’m having is replacing the default playfield videos for Visual Pinball X and FX3. When I run Popper and scroll to Pinball X it shows the Backglass and DMD videos from the POPMedia/Visual Pinball X/System folder but not the pup_default_PlayField.mp4 video I placed there. I appears to keep showing the POPMedia/Default/System,  pup_default_PlayField.mp4 video. I can’t find how Popper points to the files to see if something is named wrong? Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

the best way is to use playlist defaults as its much easier to manage via media manager.

but to your question,  defaults are stored within each emulators media folder.  (assuming you have the media folder correctly setup in each emulator config)

Pinnutz
        Participant
          @pinnutz

Thanks. Media Manager enabled me to sort it out. I didn’t notice the Playlist button. Got it working now. I had the video in the wrong folder. I new it had to be something simple. Thanks again..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?