PopperAutoRecord 1.4.4 errors on DMD recording

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    samcat
    Participant
      @samcat

After upgrading to the latest PinupPopper v1.4.4, when I try to auto record any DMD’s, it records the last “playfield” or “backglass” that was recorded previously and not the DMD or DMD’s that I have selected.  When recording multiple DMD’s it uses the “same” previous playfield or backglass for all of the selected DMD’s.  I’ve tried getting out of PopperAutoRecord and back in, tried recording directly after a reboot, tried changing it from “Only If Missing” to “All/Overwrite” to no avail.  It appears to record the backglass and playfield correctly, just the DMD appears to have issues.

Anyone else having the same problem or have any ideas for a solution?

Also, for David P., is it possible to change the Startup Delay and/or the DMD length in seconds to more than 60 seconds?  I’m finding that I cannot record the entire DMD content ie  “Apollo 13” because it is longer than 60 seconds.  I like to record the entire thing and then edit it down for the pieces that I want from it.  I’ve tried the Startup Delay at 60 and DMD length at 60 but still cannot get at the content I want as it finishes just before what I need.

Samcat

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

see troubleshooting:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=recording_table_media

samcat
        Participant
          @samcat

I reread the recording_table_media wiki again… rerecorded with the error, and looked at the log files… I didn’t see any errors or negative numbers in the logs for the DMD.

I reran the PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat file and resized my DMD to a much smaller size and saved it.  Tried the recording again and it worked… Resized my DMD to my original numbers and tried the recording again and it worked.  Only thing I can think of is it was showing one set of numbers but using something else.  Once I reset the original numbers back in, it appears to be using the correct numbers again. All is well…

Do you have any thoughts to my last question…

Is it possible to change the Startup Delay and/or the DMD length in seconds to more than 60 seconds?

I’m finding that I cannot record the entire DMD content ie “Apollo 13” because it is longer than 120 seconds. I like to record the entire thing and then edit it down for the pieces that I want from it. I’ve tried the Startup Delay at 60 and DMD length at 60 but still cannot get at the content I want as it finishes just before what I need.

Samcat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?