PopperAutoRecord Start Delay Issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AlanH
    Participant
      @afhartman

I’m trying to run the PopperAutoRecord on my Future Pinball tables that are installed.   The issue seems to be that I have a few tables that take about 75 seconds to fully be up and running.  The maximum delay for the Autorecord seems to be 60 seconds.  Is there any workaround.  I have OBS installed and it functions fine on the other tables.  I’ve tried the PopperQA utility as well and it seems to have the same issue.

Thanks for any pointers/or suggestions.

AlanH
      Participant
        @afhartman

One follow-up question/suggestion:

Would it be possible to add an option/checkbox on each scren to only capture a snapshop rather than a video?  I tend to only like having still pictures on the menus rather than videos (due to space concerns).  Ive used the QA test utility to still capture the screens, but it would be nice to have the “only if missing” ability that the PopperAutoRecord has.

Numiah
        Participant
          @numiah

Perhaps a bit late for a reply.
          But you can also manually record.
          Open Pinupmenu, and before loading the table press the “select” button as you’ve setup in popper controller setup.
          Choose record playfield. The game loads.
          After loading, press the “record” button as you’ve setup in popper controller setup.
          Record 10-15 seconds (or what ever with a max of 60 seconds)
          Press record button once more.

Voila. Done.

Bally widebody - i5-4690 - 16Gb - Gigabyte Z97X-SLI-CF - Nvidia GTX1660Ti 6Gb - 256GbM.2 - 60Gb SSD (Win10Pro) - Samsung 49" 4K UHDR - 30" LG Backglass - 17" LCD dmd - iPad as topper - Ledwiz - Teensy - iPac32 - 8 Contactors - 5 Flashers - Gear - Shaker - Knocker - Addressable strips and matrix - 2 Strobes - RGB under cab - RGB buttons - 3-axis Tiltbob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?