Possible to search tables by "letter"?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wrd1972
    Participant
      @wrd1972
      MembervipContributor

Anyway to search tables by letter? Similarly to at VPF?

I want to see all tables by a given letter to help determine which ones may needing an update. In some cases, this would be faster than searching on every single one. Plus it should help with finding ones, that are new and simply needed to be added to the collection. I tried a*, and that did not work.

Thanks

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/categories/vpx-tables/?view=tiles&sort=post_title – almost as good.

wrd1972
        Participant
          @wrd1972
          MembervipContributor

Yeah that can be made work. But still a bit cumbersome.

But if its a small thing to add a letter index, would really like to see that. But if its a PITA, no big deal.

My VP Pincab /MAME Arcade Specs: MSI Micro-ATX Z390m MOBO, Core I5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 16GB NVRAM, Nvidia 1660 Super,

40" PF Sony gaming LED TV, Dual 23" monitors in the backbox , Pinscape w. expansion board, Full DOF - Full MAME arcade support

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I’ve tried adding alpha sorting but is harder then you would think. It is on the todo list along with other tweaks

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?