Prebuilt teensy and kl25z

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tom
    Participant
      @armyaviation
      MemberContributor

I can’t remember who I bought it from but someone was selling Kl25z boards already programmed.  I need a teensy now and I swear I saw someone, maybe the same person that sells them assembled and programmed already.  Anyone know.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

I can’t remember who I bought it from but someone was selling Kl25z boards already programmed. I need a teensy now and I swear I saw someone, maybe the same person that sells them assembled and programmed already. Anyone know.

See – Pinball Addressable LEDs (PAL)
        https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=43173&hl=

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Tom
        Tom
        Participant
          @armyaviation
          MemberContributor

That’s it.  Thanks.  That board has screw terminals instead of the cat 6 plug.  Wonder if that makes a difference.

it also says 8 strips.  Does that mean each side is 1 and back is 1 for a total of 3?

outhere
            @outhere
            MemberContributorvipModerator

That’s it. Thanks. That board has screw terminals instead of the cat 6 plug. Wonder if that makes a difference.

it also says 8 strips. Does that mean each side is 1 and back is 1 for a total of 3?

You can run separate data wires to each section or use one wire and run it in series

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?