Problem with pinup display and FX3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vrumor
    Participant
      @vrumor

Tried looking through the forums for a simiuliar issue, didnt really find one so here is my issue. Im using the newest, Popper, it was installed fresh. VPX tables run great. But FX3 tables, pinup display  has stopped working. Not always the first time you exit an FX3 table, but eventually, it will. You click the error message away and it leaves me at desktop without a bottom taskbar. So I hit X and it drops me out of my Popper instance. If I restart it, the FX3 tables run fine. But that is a major pain in the butt. Tracked down some other issues I had using the forums, im hoping you guys can give me a hand with this. Thank you.

NailBuster
        @nailbuster
        ModeratorMember

check info here:  http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=emulator_fx_non_steam

vrumor
        Participant
          @vrumor

Thank you for your quick response. Ill give that a go and get back to you. Im assuming you are referring to the Borderless Window thing.

vrumor
          Participant
            @vrumor

Ok, pretty sure that fixed it. Loaded the first 10 or so tables and no crashes. If it crashes ill be back. Thank you very much.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?