Pup-Pack not working when launching from Popper

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    unstopable1955
    Participant
      @unstopable1955

First I just want to say you guys rock! All of the work that you all put in to make these things possible is just amazing.

So here’s my problem. When I launch a table that has a PuP-Pack fromVPX everything works fine. When I then try to launch that same table from Popper the play field and DMD load fine but the back glass just shows my desktop. There are no PinUp Player windows hidden or anything. This happens with all of the PuP-Pack tables I have. I can still play the table without issue.

Hope somebody might be able to point me in the right direction

Cadelle32
      Participant
        @cadelle21

If you have the backglass when going thru tables then go into games manager and put a 2 in the keep displays open option, I don’t use any B2S anymore popper has made it so much easier

unstopable1955
        Participant
          @unstopable1955

Cadelle32 thank you for the quick response. I did try what you suggested but it wasn’t the outcome I was looking for. It did get me thinking in the right direction though. My issue was when starting a table from Popper, PuP-Pack videos wouldn’t load. The fix was so simple. I wasn’t running PinUpMenu as administrator. I could slap myself for not figuring it out in the first place. Thank you again for all the help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?