PUPPACK BACK TO THE FUTURE, REGRESO AL FUTURO. TWO LANGUAGES, Choose yours!

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Maiguelon
    Participant
      @maiguel0n

Hola, gracias por el puppack… es fantastico, pero tengo un problema… es que no me funciona, cargo la tabla, y solo se ve el playfield… se ve que el script de la tabla no hace la llamada dal puppack. Hay que configurar algo más? Me baje la tabla de IRON MAIDEN y su puppack correspondiente y no he tenido problema pero este si que lo tengo… Hay que modificar el script de la tabla para que haga la llamada al puppack?

Gracias

Hola Jose Luis
      Hay la mesa de Cyberpez, por ejemplo. El puppack funciona en las tres tablas la mod de biggus y la de JpSalas… En mi canal de youtube también te he dado solución. Daremos con el problema, seguro.

studlygoorite
      Participant
        @studlygoorite

Great pup pack, thanks for doing and sharing it.

scampa123
        Participant
          @scampa123

This looks like it will be really good, thank you for putting it together!

I’m using Option 4 (tried 3 too), and none of the videos are playing in the backglass.  I even Alt-Tab-ed and do not see videos running.  Any idea what I should look for?  I’m assuming they’d be playing most of the time!  Thanks again!

*I’ve tried re-dowloading, unblocking, redeploying multiple times (and multiple configurations)…Are the videos which show where the Delorean is in the right corner supposed to fill the backglass?

Do you have any ideas? Thank you!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by scampa123.
          Attachments:
          scampa123
          Participant
            @scampa123

SOLVED!  I had to set the Backglass to ForcePop to get the bg videos to show and not be covered by the jackpot video…

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Maiguelon
            Participant
              @maiguel0n

SOLVED! I had to set the Backglass to ForcePop to get the bg videos to show and not be covered by the jackpot video…

What a day that gave us at dawn, I was stubborn until he managed to solve it, sampa123
              What an evening friend !!!! :)

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?