Record all in Pinup Player

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jayray442
    Participant
      @jayray442

Trying to find out how to use the option to record all the tables at once. The install guide show to use “PopperAutoRecord.exe” but i don’t have that file i installed the newest 1.3 vesion. Just wandering what i’m doing wrong and any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

TerryRed
        @terryred
        MemberContributorModerator

Trying to find out how to use the option to record all the tables at once. The install guide show to use “PopperAutoRecord.exe” but i don’t have that file i installed the newest 1.3 vesion. Just wandering what i’m doing wrong and any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You need to have all previous updates…then the newest update.

fakingdeath
        Participant
          @fakingdeath

To download:

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=release_notes

So the newest would be 1.3.3 but as Terry said, yoyou have to install 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 before 1.3.3

jayray442
          Participant
            @jayray442

Thank you so much thought i had newest version was going crazy. THANKS!

jayray442
            Participant
              @jayray442

That worked all is there now. I can record individual tables like i did before, but when i use the PopperAutoRecord.exe. It launches i choose the tables and what to record then it launches. It goes to the first table then just stays there and never leaves or records. When i finally exit out of PinUP on my own PopperAutoRecord.exe give me this error “Floating point divsion by zero” It seems like it launch through normal launch and not record display launch to me. Any more help would be great. Thanks

fakingdeath
              Participant
                @fakingdeath

Edit: Removed comment. Sorry didn’t see you started another thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?