Ripley’s Believe It or Not (Stern 2004) v1.0.3 mod

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Kach069
    Participant
      @kach069

I use to own this one and I must say, top notch job.

energumeno
      Participant
        @energumeno

nice work :good:

Dustin
        Participant
          @fwiler

I can see table load with backglass (no dmd) and then vpx quits to desktop.

The original v1 from jp works fine, but I really like your work on visuals.

I’m running beta latest everything so maybe that my problem.

Where should I start troubleshooting? Thanks in advance.

DemoMan
          Participant
            @demoman

I used to have this game and really liked it (but due to space issues, it had to go), so I was happy to find it here.

Game looks great and plays well, so thanks for that – but.. it’s too easy.. balls almost never drain in the outlanes and I’m able to prevent almost all balls going away between the flippers.
            So that’s a pity as a game should be somewhat challenging  – without having to adjust all kinds of settings. After half an hour playing, I just let the balls go..

But I guess I should complain to original author (JP salas) to that ;-)

Anyway – still a welcome addition to my collection !

jh798268
            Participant
              @jh798268

The rom for this table at VP Forums shuts the table off after a few seconds as a user said above. I went to Stern Gamecode and downloaded their rom. It works except no msic but bumper sounds etc are there.. Anyone know how to fix this?

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?