Sam tables How to

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Delage
    Participant
      @patrickfx

Hello all,

I recently rebuild my cab with new OS windows 10 and all new software versions.

My question concern SAM tables, I like to install to right thing without to many RETRY :wacko:.  The way I build my old cab.   Is anybody can redirect me to a thread or explain me how to install to right files for sam tables.

Note :  My new installation is with the auto installer of vp10.1 of toxie.

Pinaball, arcade and retro gaming

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Simply download the Sam vpinmame version from vpuniverse.com install the dll and re run setup for vpinmame that’s all you need to do

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Patrick Delage
        Participant
          @patrickfx

Thanks.  It’s what I read too.  But the version of vpuniverse is more old than the other version.  Is it OK ?

Sliderpoint
          Participant
            @sliderpoint
            MemberContributor

It’s not actually older, it just has a different versioning number.

-Mike

Patrick Delage
            Participant
              @patrickfx

Super!  I will now abuse of your help :)  There are 5 versions.  Now sure which one to choose.  My situation is this.  I have 3 monitors, but my DMD is not a real one, I mean it’s only a regular screen.  Should I use <strong class=”name” style=”font-size: 15px;”>VPinMAME_SAM_NON_PINDMD_PINDMD2_PIN2DMD_2.35a.zip.

Sub question : 32 vs 64 bits, is it related to os ?

<ul style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; list-style: none; color: #5a5a59; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 15.6px; background-color: #f0f0f0;”>
              <li style=”margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; display: block; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #cf8daa;”> <strong class=”name” style=”font-size: 15px;”>PinMAME_SAM_2.35a.zip
              <li style=”margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; display: block; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #cf8daa;”><span class=”right” style=”float: right;”>1.79MB</span>Download    <strong class=”name” style=”font-size: 15px;”>VPinMAME64_SAM_NON_PINDMD_PINDMD2_PIN2DMD_2.35a.zip
              <li style=”margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; display: block; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #cf8daa;”><span class=”right” style=”float: right;”>1.57MB</span>Download    <strong class=”name” style=”font-size: 15px;”>VPinMAME_SAM_NON_PINDMD_PINDMD2_PIN2DMD_2.35a.zip
              <li style=”margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; display: block; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #cf8daa;”><span class=”right” style=”float: right;”>1.57MB</span>Download    <strong class=”name” style=”font-size: 15px;”>VPinMAME_SAM_PINDMD1_2.35a.zip
              <li style=”margin: 0px; padding: 10px 0px; display: block; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: #cf8daa;”><span class=”right” style=”float: right;”>1.56MB</span>Download    <strong class=”name” style=”font-size: 15px;”>VPinMAME_SAM_PINDMD3_2.35a.zip

senseless
              Participant
                @senseless

Use the VPinMAME_SAM_NON_PINDMD_PINDMD2_PIN2DMD_2.35a.zip

Just follow the instructions and copy the sam.vbs in your scripts directory and the dll files in the same directory were your current vpinmame.dll is. Check the properties of both dll files to see if you need to unblock them.

Enjoy the Stern tables!

Patrick Delage
                Participant
                  @patrickfx

It work. Thanks

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?