Signing in-

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    DJO Maverick
    Participant
      @djomaverick

Long time lurker, first-time poster.  Love the site, VPX, and the community at large.

Life-long pinball fan; first table was High Speed in a local WalMart and then loved Doctor Who when it came out.  Lucky enough to have an uncle who picked up Addams Family around when it came out, so got to put in a lot of time with that back in the day.  Had a bit of a renaissance a few years ago and picked up TPA and all those tables right before they pulled the Bally license, and managed to get my little kids hooked too (my 4yo is particularly obsessed with Haunted House and Doctor Who; good taste).  Only really learned about and started experimenting with VPX about a year ago, but definitely trying to transition entirely away from TPA now (one working table shy of cutting that tether).

Hoping to get started on a VPX cab within a year.  I’ve previously built a big custom MAME cab, but this definitely looks like it will be a good level-up in complexity even over my OCD CRT res-switching…  In the meantime, trying to get software/table/media all situated until I get enough war chest to start this one.

Thanks for all the great tables and tools-

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?