StarTrek the next Generation PuPPack

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    trochjochel
    Participant
      @trochjochel

Thank you :yahoo:

place these files into the root of puppack
      edit the resizeallmedia.bat file and at top set the outdirectory (don’t use spaces in output path ex: D:\pup_resize)
      run the batch
      it will convert all mp4 to 2/3 size. so 1920×1080 goes to 1280×720 for example
      if you want more then change the 1.5 (2 of them) to the value 2 so it will mean half size.
      goto output folder to see results
      remember this will only do mp4. if you change mp4 to m4v, avi if needed. will not do pngs.

Copy content of the outputfolder into your PinUPSystem/PUPVideos/sttng_I7 folder
      and overwrite existing folders

Tom
      Participant
        @armyaviation

edit the resizeallmedia.bat file and at top set the outdirectory (don’t use spaces in output path ex: D:\pup_resize)

Can you explain this, not following sorry.

trochjochel
        Participant
          @trochjochel

Can you explain this, not following sorry.

1 copy the files ResizeallMedia.bat and ffmpeg.exe in your existing PinupSystem/PinupVideos/sttng_I7 folder.

2 use Notepad to edit ResizeallMedia.bat and choose your utputdirectory as example      ( set outdir=d:\pup_resize ) use no space in this

3 start ResizeallMedia.bat , it will convert all mp4 to 2/3 size. so 1920×1080 goes to 1280×720 for example
          if you want more then change the 1.5 (2 of them) to the value 2 so it will mean half size.
          goto output folder d:\pup_resize to see results
          remember this will only do mp4. if you change mp4 to m4v, avi if needed. will not do pngs.

4 copy content from your outputfolder in your PinupSystem/PuPVideos/sttng_I7 folder and overwrite the existing files

thats it

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Tom
          Tom
          Participant
            @armyaviation

Got it working thanks.  Next question, is there a way to have the same table one with the pinup pack and one with the original b2s.  Unless each table was running different roms you couldn’t do that right?

also why can’t we figure out this b2s stuff.  Everything else in vpx has to have the same exact name, if you take out this b2s, it tries to run every other b2s from Star Trek.  I changed the name but it would be nice not to have to

outhere
              @outhere

I use  Option #1

http://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pinup_optional

B2S Backglass Server 1.3.0.4

https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=41903&st=0&p=424768

frogdogjd
              Participant
                @frogdogjd

Thanks so much for your time and efforts! You made a great table awesome!

bartzenegger
                Participant
                  @bnelson4kc-rr-com

Truly amazing stuff! Thank you ! It’s like a different game!

makmak
                  Participant
                    @makmak

OMG, too much distraction from playing pinball itself – I will never ever get points near my high score again…fantastic work you have done…takes this table to a new level..thank you very much for sharing it with us! :good:

Gasoman
                    Participant
                      @gasoman

I have a problem, the puppack don’t start. I have no problems with other table, what can i do? the puplog.txt is ok.

trochjochel
                      Participant
                        @trochjochel
                        • I have a problem, the puppack don’t start. I have no problems with other table, what can i do? the puplog.txt is ok.

Look if your table use the same rom as my puppack. Use the same table like i mentioned

Gasoman
                        Participant
                          @gasoman

I can do whatever I want, it just does not work. I use the same rom and the same table.

trochjochel
                          Participant
                            @trochjochel

I can do whatever I want, it just does not work. I use the same rom and the same table.

If other puppacks work.And your table script use the same rom (sttng_I7) there must be a mistake how you copied your folders. in Pinupsystem/PuPvideos there have to be a folder sttng_I7 (with all the video content) And if the table starts Pinuplayer is looking for this folder and starts PupPlayer if there is the right content.

Brew
                            Participant
                              @brew

Awesome job! You set the bar  high on your quality pup packs!

thank you!

havemusic
                              Participant
                                @havemusic

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Love it. Thanks</p>

force10wind
                                Participant
                                  @force10wind

The backglass is really amazing!

Thanks for sharing.

Heinz

catswar
                                  Participant
                                    @catswar

Was wondering if any could help with this. I have the music working fine. The video’s work fine, except for the sound on the video’s are muffled. Sounds like they are very low and in a can or something. I am using the altsound that you provided and I have use altsound checked and the 1 option. I am sure that it is something really simple, but I just can’t figure it out.

Peter222
                                    Participant
                                      @swietlikowa

Something’s changed? I don’t know if it’s worth downloading… version 1.0, nothing is written in changelog… so what changed the upload in December 1, 2019?

trochjochel
                                      Participant
                                        @trochjochel

Something’s changed? I don’t know if it’s worth downloading… version 1.0, nothing is written in changelog… so what changed the upload in December 1, 2019?

there is something written in changelog you only have to copy  one folder (Jackpotsferengi) in your existing puppack the original videos had the wrong resolution. that can cause issues.

Rajo Joey
                                        Participant
                                          @joey2001

Another great work of art. I love this pup-pack. :yahoo: :good:

ProcSiK
                                          Participant
                                            @procsik

I have the same issue i would love to here the voice

quotes louder.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?