StarTrek the next Generation PuPPack

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Dazz
    Participant
      @dazz

Been trying to download this for a while now… No luck.  Anyone have another download location for this one?

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

I don’t believe there is anywhere else, but it’s downloading at 1.5 mb per sec for me

ridlar
        Participant
          @ridlar

Monster pack for a monster table…love the work you put into all your packs!

5 Star PLUS!!!

ridlar
          Participant
            @ridlar

This was happening to me too…very low download speeds after using the site for awhile.  Chances are your internet provider is throttling you because of the frequent large downloads.

Installed an ip blocker & problem was solved…downloading a great speeds again.

Hope that helps!

outhere
              @outhere

You should post a link to whatever software you might have used and explain how to use it if it is not self expiatory

Thalamus
                @thalamus
                ContributorMemberModerator

@ridlar : with the varying download speeds I’m seeing – are you really sure that what you did on your side is the reason for the site becoming fast again ? In that I mean, I can see one download being very slow and a couple of minutes later it is flying. If you do testing. Then please do it properly and supply detailed information IF it is reproducible.

ridlar
                Participant
                  @ridlar

@thalamus, for sure what I did improved my download speeds immensely…had nothing to do with the site(this site has lightning fast speeds), just my internet provider.  Tested it again on this pack to give another sanity check & exact same result.

If you are already getting decent speeds an ‘IP VPN’ wont improve the speed…but there are many available out there if you were interested in testing it.  They are very straight forward user friendly app’s that are basically click & go.

Sorry for adding this to STNG support topic, just saw someone that could use some help…LOVE this pack!

d8thstar
                  Participant
                    @d8thstar

anyone willing to share a script for this?  i tried adding the pup script portion but nothing comes up.  if i test the pup, it works fine.

thanks!

quazl
                    Participant
                      @quazl

I have a 3 screen setup. The backglass, topper and DMD vidoes work correctly.

I turned down the volume on the rom in the operators service menu for the table. I am assuming that this is the correct thing to do when you have the altsounds settings.

It seems that the callouts that are in the altsound folder are not playing. I made sure that I set alt sound to 1 in the options menu and made sure that the folder is named correctly (the same name as the folder in the pupvideos folder – sttng_l7)

What should I try next?

outhere
                        @outhere

I have a 3 screen setup. The backglass, topper and DMD vidoes work correctly.
                        I turned down the volume on the rom in the operators service menu for the table. I am assuming that this is the correct thing to do when you have the altsounds settings.
                        It seems that the callouts that are in the altsound folder are not playing. I made sure that I set alt sound to 1 in the options menu and made sure that the folder is named correctly (the same name as the folder in the pupvideos folder – sttng_l7)
                        What should I try next?

INSTALLATION:

Ensure there are no files in your “PUPVideos” “sttng_I7” folder (if that folder already exists).
                        Copy the PuP-Pack “sttng_l7” folder from the archive into your PUPVideos folder.
                        This Pack comes with OST-Music so you have to use my altsound folder.
                        Copy the content fom altsound.zip into your sttng_I7 folder.  —  Visual Pinball\VPinMame\altsound\sttng_I7
                        Overwrite or Delete your existing file or make a backup from your old altsound file.
                        Press during Gameplay F1 And change Altsound mode to :1 . Restart the table, thats it. Enjoy highquality sound.

jessihall
                        Participant
                          @jessihall

any 4:3 2 screen options?

Mentaur
                          Participant
                            @mentaur

What a brilliant piece of work! Thanks so much

Rafael Tetsuo
                            Participant
                              @rafaeltetsuo

What a gourgeous piece of work. Congratulations and thank you for sharing!

Jack
                              Participant
                                @breikers

Hi!Awesome work! Looks really fantastic. Got everything working including the altsound option. Is there any way to increase the speech volume compared to the music?

Thank again for this great puppack

trochjochel
                                Participant
                                  @trochjochel

Hi!Awesome work! Looks really fantastic. Got everything working including the altsound option. Is there any way to increase the speech volume compared to the music?

Thank again for this great puppack

Try this example https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pup_volume

CPC6128
                                  Participant
                                    @cpc6128

Update: Its working now. For some reasons the sound in the emu was silenced….its now working and awesome!

Maybe someone can help me with an Sound Issue. Video an all is working fine. But the only sound i have is the main theme in an continues loop. Even when i start to play, the only thing which i hear is the main repeating theme. i can hear flippers and the ball though, but no speech.

And yes, i folloed the manual exactly, the files are in pinmame/altsound/  , also i switched the altsound in pinmame to 1.

Maybe someone has a solution for that ?

Thx in advanced, awesome work you’ve done!

Viewing 16 posts - 61 through 76 (of 76 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?