Tarcisio VP9 wheels for older tables

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    evilantal
    Participant
      @evilantal

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisio-vp9-wheels-for-older-tables/

Here’s a bunch more Tarcisio styled wheels for VP9 tables.

Mostly for tables found at Rogue Pinball.

These wheels in addition to what I’d already found online completed my collection.

Resources come from wheel images, backglasses and online resources. So credit to all you wheel and backglass makers out there!

Warning: Big download (202 1000×1000 wheels in total)

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Putting me in a dilemma here. You mention that is work taken from others. Don’t know if I can approve it.

STAT
        Participant
          @stefanaustria
          MemberContributor

Whatever, someone have to tell me, what exactly is the Special for this “round Wheels” with any Photos or whatever … :scratch:

Tarcisio, yeah :bye:  ok

randr
          Keymaster
            @randr
            ModeratorMember

I approved it. I don’t use the round wheels myself but if he took images to make these round ones at least he is saying he got the main images from all over the web with searches or other resources like backglasses or whatever.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
            So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
            for IOS and Android

TerryRed
              @terryred
              MemberContributorModerator

Whatever, someone have to tell me, what exactly is the Special for this “round Wheels” with any Photos or whatever … :scratch:

Tarcisio, yeah :bye:  ok

Not sure what you are asking….but “Tarcisio” style means they are created from a theme / template create by Tarcisio Caleiro. He originally made it for Pinup Popper way back and I uploaded his themes to this site with my own updates (colours) here:

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme/

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/tarcisios-theme-coloured-popper-wheels/

This style was quickly adopted into other front-end themes shortly after.

He eventually made a new ARC image, which I used to create the T-ARC and T-BAR themes for Popper here (T=Tarcisio):

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/t-arc-themes-for-pinup-popper/

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/t-bar-themes-for-pinup-popper/

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/t-arc-transparent-loading-videos-cool-extras/

Sadly, we just recently learned that for personal reasons, he had to sell his virtual Pinball Cabinet and is no longer active in the community. It’s a sad loss as his contributions (more than just the above) were stellar and he was always very polite and giving, and had no problems with his work being used by anyone for anything.

evilantal
              Participant
                @evilantal

Ok, so to clarify a bit…

Like Terry said, these wheels are for- and in the style of Tarcisio’s theme for the PinUpPopper frontend.

I like to have every wheel in the same style, fitting with the frontend theme. However, wheels in this style were mostly just available for VPX tables. So I went about creating the ones I was missing.

I figured other people that like or use this theme/style might like to have them too.

In some cases I cut the logos off flyers or backglass photos myself, but most of the logos were already available from other contributors.

The background images come mostly from photos of the backglass found on the web (ie pinside, ebay…), but in a few cases from directb2s backglass images.

It’s up to the community if that’s admissable to share, of course.

I just thought maybe someone else could use the work I did for my own personal use.

Happy pinballing! :)

1 user thanked author for this post.
                randr
                Keymaster
                  @randr
                  ModeratorMember

Thanks for explanation and I love every contribution to the community including yours! But understand we don’t want to step on others toes doing it. I think you explained it well in release post but if any original wheel author complains if he notices his work then understand we will need to remove it.

Again thanks for sharing your versions of wheels.??

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
                  So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
                  for IOS and Android

evilantal
                  Participant
                    @evilantal

Thanks for explanation and I love every contribution to the community including yours! But understand we don’t want to step on others toes doing it. I think you explained it well in release post but if any original wheel author complains if he notices his work then understand we will need to remove it.

Again thanks for sharing your versions of wheels.??

Totally understandable and totally not a problem :good:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?