Template – Color Wheels by MeDiSt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MarieDStLouis
    Participant
      @mariedstlouis

https://vpinball.com/?post_type=cmdm_page&p=227336

Sharing template i’m using to create my wheel

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

Though I don’t use round wheels. I appreciate very much your work sharing. You are no doubt a great artist looking at the other releases. Haven’t had the time to test the fish tales db2s yet, but, the preview looks very nice and by the feedback it seems I’ve got a choice to make, replacing my old one :good: :rose:

1 user thanked author for this post.
        MarieDStLouis
        Participant
          @mariedstlouis

Thank you very much Thalamus, really nice to see the good comments. I love to draw and I can’t wait for the new fish tale table to come out too :) because I worked almost a whole year redoing all the drawings. It should be available soon. Table made by JLouLou (sorry for my poor english)

jino0372
          Participant
            @jino0372

These are awesome!  Like Thalamus…I don’t use the round wheel but I can appreciate an outstanding artist.  I am looking forward to your future releases!  Also….the Fish Tales B2S is fantastic!  The colors really pop.  Thanks!

1 user thanked author for this post.
            Scooby
            Participant
              @scooby

These look great, thanks for sharing. I had a chance to check out your Fish Tales b2s and it’s really nice. Sharp image with nice lighting effects.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?