The Goonies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vrumor
    Participant
      @vrumor

Just trying to get this table running with the pupdmd and backglass. Im not getting anything. The table loads, its takes a bit. But I get a fpvfx.vbs (name may be wrong), tried all of those. But beyond that, im not getting any DMD or backglass. I updated my pupdmdcontrol.exe and registered it, it gives me this:

Which gives me a warning from Windows security saying it is Kovter.G trojan. is this a false positive?

It also gives me an error when going into cmd and trying to register it that way.

Any info would be great. Thank you.

DeathInc
      Participant
        @deathincclan

Thats a wierd error. I have no problem with the PUP pack.

I have my anti-virus turned off in my cabinet. I suggest you do the same. Could cause issues.

vrumor
        Participant
          @vrumor

Nope, got it sorted. Thanks for checking, I had an update that popped up that tied everything up until I installed it, all works now, was coming here to delete the thread. Happy Holidays.

vrumor
          Participant
            @vrumor

Ok, I spoke too soon. I still cant get the DMD to load, the backglass loads, the score screen loads as well. Thats out of place but I dont think this is the place to ask aobut that. Currently I just need to pupdmd to show up. I have it turned on, I registered it. So not sure. Any help would be great.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?