Total Nuclear Annihilation 1.4 released today

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gwen
    Participant
      @gwen

Scoring issue for multiplayer reactor counts has been fixed.  Extraneous right spinner removed. Table is looking pretty awesome!

Find it here: https://vpdb.io/

You’ll need to create an account if you don’t have one.

Gwen
      - Wonky builder of the steampunk Nikola Tesla cabinet & Starfighter Cabinet

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

That extraneous right spinner! Now I have to go look for that!

The Loafer
        Participant
          @theloafer

Thanks for the heads up Gwen!  Looks like my early bird overtime is almost done which means I will be able to actually have time to download and play this fantastic recreation today.

There are a lot of people out there who believe if it’s not emulated, it’s not worth trying.  Because of that, a lot of cool games like this one are not downloaded and experienced and that’s a crying shame because IMHO this is an excellent release, although I’m not certain just how much of the full rules are translated here, the “core” of the game lives in this VPX version.  Not sure how much further GTXJoe will take this release (obviously a pup pack will be awesome) but as it is, superbly done, satisfied customer here

Along with the thanks To GTXJoe and others who helped him, also special thanks to Scott Danesi who nailed this game (along with art by Matt Andrews).  If I ever get back into real pinball Scott, I’ll be finding a way to add this to my collection along with my much-missed Tron Legacy.  I’ll also be keeping an eye out to play Rick and Morty pinball; will surely be a winner!

To all:  Please support Scott and buy his soundtrack that is available on his website. That soundtrack is needed and greatly enhances the game and it just takes 2 min to convert the tracks to MP3. The guy deserves to be financial recompensed for his work of art.

You can find his music tracks for purchase here: http://www.scottdanesi.com/?page_id=19

robertms
          Participant
            @mophead

Just a little tip for those who might have experienced performance issues while having UltraDMD enabled on this table . I was having micro ball stutter in the lower playfield which while minimal was extremely annoying. Per gtxjoe’s instructions initially tried increasing the “UltraDMDUpdateTime” value in the script (default was 5000 msec) but things weren’t clearing up; as last resort I tried drastically lowering the value and saw a massive improvement with the value set to 10 msec. Not sure if this is a fit-all solution (I’m using an i5/GTX980 combo with a real DMD) but if you’re experiencing similar problems it’s worth a try.

UltraDMDUpdateTime = 10

Kudos to @gtxjoe for making this option available in the script!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?