triple project from uruguay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    forte
    Participant
      @forte

hey guys forte here, just wanna give a big thanks to everyone involved in the awesome software called visual pinball x, from the developers, to the coders, to the testers and all the people in charge of the forum. thanks!

here is my triple project

arcade4players  vpinball and racing cab

JR
      Participant
        @jfr1

Fun stuff!  Let me ask – – does your racing cab have Atari’s 1976 Night Driver?  – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Driver_(video_game)

The arcade version of that game is a great example of how simple graphics can be rather mesmerizing when a stick shift, steering wheel and gas pedal are connected.

forte
        Participant
          @forte

i did think about putting in that title, but the most old school game i have in the cab is enduro racing, for the atari 2600,

the cab runs mostly 90/00 stuff from sega nintendo namco midway and some modern pc games,did you play the arcade version of night driver?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by forte.
          JR
          Participant
            @jfr1

ND came out when I was old enough to go to the mall/game room on my own, but just before I got my drivers license.  Me and my pals were obsessed with that machine!  It did get ported to the Atari 2600 a few years later but it got colorized and without being able to slam the stick shift meant it isn’t the same.  If I ever build a MAME it will be around that cabs design.

forte
            Participant
              @forte

awesome! gonna put it in the cab tonight, i hope it plays well

JR
              Participant
                @jfr1

Would be curious to see how Night Driver works with a three pedal set-up!  I may want one!  You won’t play it long or often.  But VP games like Worlds Fair/Jigsaw, Humpty Dumpty and Balls-a-Poppin’,  I have them on the cab and pull them up whenever I have someone playing for the first time.  Gives them a quick history of pinball.  Night Driver would do that as well for driver fans.  That’s a neat looking cab.  Got more pics?  Build pics?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?