Twilight Zone Skitso mod lighting is dark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    NickTheStick
    Participant
      @nickthestick

I downloaded TZ Skitso mod and I couldn’t get it to work at first. Said I needed tz_94ch so I downloaded that put it in the roms folder. When I started the game for the first time the DMD said something like reverting to factory settings and the table is super dark. How can I fix this and make it brighter so I can see the table?

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

It is normal to see the factory default setting when you first start a rom. It is basically pinmame saying that the battery has been replaced and it has lost all the settings. In vp world, it doesn’t find nvram, which is obvious since this is the first start of the rom. It is adviced to start rom first, get this message. Completely close vp and then reload or else you might get other weird things happening link odd flipper behavior.

Second, there is a day-night slider to the right when you load the table manually ( not double clicking ) and have option button enabled on the left. You should be able to slide it until you find something you like.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?