Visual pinball for android?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Muhammedwally
    Participant
      @muhammedwally

Its been over 15 yrs since messing with vpinball on my PC. A vpinball app for my phone brought me here. None of the download links for tables work in addition to no apparant commands for loading or editing. Some 4 letter words would more accurately describe my confusion, however blurting out WTF is bound to pucker someone’s sphincter. I’m sure someone here can set me straight, about the vpinball + android thing.<!–more–><!–more–>

Thalamus
        @thalamus
        ContributorMemberModerator

The VPinball app is basically telling you what is going on at this site. You are expected to have a fairly beefy PC with Windows ( because of DirectX) to run the latest version of the software named VPX. If it is older, you can run VP9. So, if you’re here expecting to run this on you android, sorry. You could maybe get it to run on beefy windows tablet though.

randr
        Keymaster
          @randr
          ModeratorMember

The app is just to keep up to date with everything. The downloads are just for viewing in app you will need to download these on a Windows pc to play them. Having the app will notify you of new downloads, subscribed content and messages using the mobile push notifications

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
          So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
          for IOS and Android

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?