VP Extras (other Emulators)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    STAT
    Participant
      @stefanaustria
      MemberContributor

Just wanted to let you know, during my new Installations on Cab ( changed to SSD ),
      i also installed again: VisualBoyAdvance (Nintendo GBA Emu), DeSmuME (Nintendo DS Emu) and PPSSPP (Sony PSP Emu).

All are easy to Change for Cab Buttons, Screen Orientations, all what you Need.

Games, what i really love to Play on Cab also – of course Pinball Games, are:

Mario Pinball Land, The Pinball of the Dead, … ( GBA )
      Metroid Prime Pinball ( DS, great Game )
      Pinball Heroes ( PSP, cool Collection, like “Uncharted”, … )

IMG_20190421_122034 IMG_20190421_122158 IMG_20190421_122210 IMG_20190421_122524

randr
      Keymaster
        @randr
        ModeratorMember

Very neat stat. I like just getting the odd stuff working like that in a cab.

Messing with the VPinball app and push notifications.
        So if you haven't downloaded app yet what are you waiting for!?
        for IOS and Android

Javier
        Participant
          @javier1515

When I return home I will upload a video of how to incorporate Hyperspin and other games to Pinballx so that they can be played in the backglass thanks to a program that I do not remember what it is called at the moment.

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Javier
          Participant
            @javier1515

ok what is promised is debt ..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ex3tde19iib1n3f/video-1494684727.mp4?dl=0

This video I did some time ago for a friend but you can see well what I did.

The program that I use is called DisplayFusion  :bye:

edit: changed link to a dropbox so it will play when opened instead of downloading it

"Learning without thought is vain, thought without learning is dangerous." (Confucius)

"Aprender sin pensar es inútil, pensar sin aprender es peligroso". (Confucio)

Please, if you can help me with a small contribution to update my work team and continue to make more tables I will be eternally grateful.

https://paypal.me/javier1515?locale.x=es_XC

Thalamus
              @thalamus
              ContributorMemberModerator

Nice cab @javier1515

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?