VPinMAME Position Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant
      @malachi666

Hello,

This is more of a general support question as opposed to a specific table question.  I only play on Desktop mode as I do not have a cab.

My question is this.  On some tables when the PinMAME launches it appears as a separate window on my system and doesn’t initially appear over the table screen.  I then have the alt-tab over to the PinMAME window click it with my mouse and then alt-tab back to the table to play.  While this doesn’t make the table unplayable by any means, it is kind of annoying.  I figure this is a script thing, but after looking over tables that work fine and comparing them to the ones where this happens I can’t seem to find it.  Is there a property in the Controller function?

I am running Windows 10 on this machine currently.

This happens on various tables.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Hello,
        This is more of a general support question as opposed to a specific table question. I only play on Desktop mode as I do not have a cab.
        My question is this. On some tables when the PinMAME launches it appears as a separate window on my system and doesn’t initially appear over the table screen. I then have the alt-tab over to the PinMAME window click it with my mouse and then alt-tab back to the table to play. While this doesn’t make the table unplayable by any means, it is kind of annoying. I figure this is a script thing, but after looking over tables that work fine and comparing them to the ones where this happens I can’t seem to find it. Is there a property in the Controller function?
        I am running Windows 10 on this machine currently.
        This happens on various tables.

Try this –
        In your VPinMame folder run setup.exe change defaults and/or For games you have already run Use F1 during game Put a check mark in Cabinet mode

Jeremy
        Participant
          @malachi666

Thanks, but that didn’t work.  Again the issue is that PinMAME and the table load fine, but the DMD is behind the rendered table in Desktop Mode.  I have to alt-tab over to it, select it with the mouse, and then tab back to the table.  Again not a deal breaker, just annoying and I was hoping to fix it.

Some tables work just find and don’t do this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?