VR ROOM Creature From The Black Lagoon Minimal (Bally 1992)

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    7x4x1z
    Participant
      @cookieraid

When I seen this, I couldn’t wait to download it! Thank you so much!

studlygoorite
      Participant
        @studlygoorite

Great VR experience, thanks for sharing.

JR
        Participant
          @jfr1

Finally got this dialed in on my cab.  The other versions of this table have vexed me and my wimpy set-up for a couple years.  I have learned countless tricks along the way to get heavy tables to work but never quite got this table playing right.  This build works fantastic.  I’ll be playing more than a few volleys on this.  Wish I had the time to break down and figure out what you’ve done here.  Much appreciated @psiomicron !!

psiomicron
          Participant
            @psiomicron

Finally got this dialed in on my cab. The other versions of this table have vexed me and my wimpy set-up for a couple years. I have learned countless tricks along the way to get heavy tables to work but never quite got this table playing right. This build works fantastic. I’ll be playing more than a few volleys on this. Wish I had the time to break down and figure out what you’ve done here. Much appreciated @psiomicron !!

Thanks, but a lot of the credit goes to  @sixtoe as he did a lot of the rebuild on this.

JR
            Participant
              @jfr1

Thanks @sixtoe !! for some very impressive wizardry!!

“Special thanks to fuzzel and rothbauerw for permission to mod.”  +1

Wrath2000
              Participant
                @wrath2000

Doesn’t anyone know why the backglass from the desktop doesn’t always get captured in VR? Some PUP work but some just don’t get captured like this table in VR, High speed Getaway works, Tron works. The tables that don’t have a working VR room work as well with the backglass projected in VR above the table. Not ideal being in the dark but playable

Sixtoe
                Participant
                  @kiella

@wrath2000 OK, it’s something I didn’t check on this one, the backglass image *has* to be named “backglassimage” in the image manager (and obviously pointing to this from the backglass primitive).

VPVR searches for backglassimage to project the capture onto, one of the things I’m going when I redo all mine is to double check I did this, because the capture function didn’t exist when I first starting doing them :)

@psiomicron
                  you might want to update this just to save confusion

psiomicron
                  Participant
                    @psiomicron

@wrath2000 OK, it’s something I didn’t check on this one, the backglass image *has* to be named “backglassimage” in the image manager (and obviously pointing to this from the backglass primitive).

VPVR searches for backglassimage to project the capture onto, one of the things I’m going when I redo all mine is to double check I did this, because the capture function didn’t exist when I first starting doing them :)

@psiomicron
                    you might want to update this just to save confusion

Updated!

User25378
                    Participant
                      @user25378

I am playing v1.09 in Desktop Mode, but there is no score table visible ?
                      v1.08 were fine. Any suggestions ?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by User25378.
                      psiomicron
                      Participant
                        @psiomicron

@user25378 When you right click on the backglass when it’s running is DMD and B2S DMD set to standard?

Also in the script make sure the VR Room Minimal is off, set it to 0.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                        User25378
                        Participant
                          @user25378

Setting VR Room Minimal to 0 was the Solution, thank you!

Wrath2000
                          Participant
                            @wrath2000

Thanks for the update, the external backglass looks awesome in VR.

Matteo
                            Participant
                              @matteo

Update :) Thank’s

m.

KrakenByte
                              Participant
                                @krakenbyte

Excellent work here, thank you @psiomicron !

Unfortunally, I noted one little thing: the left wooden wall isn’t showing right, it isn’t visible like in older versions, instead a plain grey wall is visible here.

I’m not an expert designer, however, I found that you can bring it to the screen if you hide the element called “PinCab_Blades” selecting it and unchecking the “visible” attribute. Perhaps this is not the better way to achieve this, but it works.

Please, check this little issue and fix it like you better know. You are making this table even more amazing than it was before. Thanks!

KrakenByte Kraken

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by KrakenByte.
                                Peter222
                                Participant
                                  @swietlikowa

Thank You! Everything looks beautiful but am I the only one who can hear the double flippers sound?

psiomicron
                                  Participant
                                    @psiomicron

Excellent work here, thank you @psiomicron !

Unfortunally, I noted one little thing: the left wooden wall isn’t showing right, it isn’t visible like in older versions, instead a plain grey wall is visible here.

I’m not an expert designer, however, I found that you can bring it to the screen if you hide the element called “PinCab_Blades” selecting it and unchecking the “visible” attribute. Perhaps this is not the better way to achieve this, but it works.

Please, check this little issue and fix it like you better know. You are making this table even more amazing than it was before. Thanks!

@krakenbyte
                                    Was this in VR or on the desktop, if it was in the desktop that element should have been added to a collection for vr stuff that should hide when running non vr. I will update this soon.

1 user thanked author for this post.
                                    7x4x1z
                                    Participant
                                      @cookieraid

Thanks for the update. :good:

7x4x1z
                                      Participant
                                        @cookieraid

Not sure. I couldn’t tell much of a difference as far as being less vibrant.

The ball drops kind of slow and I noticed the slope is set to 5.2. I set it to 6 and it seems more realistic.

Noob question: How do I change the slope?

Matteo
                                        Participant
                                          @matteo

Thank’s  The update.

m.

Wrath2000
                                          Participant
                                            @wrath2000

Not sure. I couldn’t tell much of a difference as far as being less vibrant.

The ball drops kind of slow and I noticed the slope is set to 5.2. I set it to 6 and it seems more realistic.

Noob question: How do I change the slope?

Press the optons button in the editor and under Dimensions & slope in the menu bar.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 42 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?