VR ROOM Simpsons Pinball Party, The (Stern 2003) (VRR 1.0).vpx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    gear323
    Participant
      @gear323

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/vr-room-simpsons-pinball-party-the-stern-2003-vrr-1-0-vpx/

VR version of the Simpsons Pinball Party by 32assassin

This is a great table with an excellent flow. In VR it’s even better to play and looks great.

Credits go to:

– 32assassin for his awesome table

– 3rdaxis for sharing his great VR work and the template for creating a VR Room

– Caligula for bringing us VPX VR via VPVR!

– I would like to akso thank everyone else that contributed to this project like Dark and Coindropper and most likely many others.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Rawd
      Participant
        @rawd

Very Nice!  Thanks!

Blindpeser
        Participant
          @blindpeser

I love this one, thanks mate!

I decreased some values on the spotlights, those are too 2D imo. And I made the room a bit darker overall. Plus I changed UseSolenoids=2 in the script for fastflips(?).

The right flipper on the upper playfield make me angry. For me it is almost impossible to lock the ball. I tried to increase the flippers strength but that didnt help. Any suggestions?

I wish we had some ball-on-ramp-sounds here. What other technology are we missing?

Overall this is one of my favourites.

forbeatn
          Participant
            @forbeatn

Ball often stuck for me in tableobjects. :(

a pity because this table is awesome

tbonge
            Participant
              @tbonge

After triggering the Itchy & Scratchy multiball it does not launch any multiball and when you loose the current ball the table does not trigger a ball end to launch your next ball or end if it was your last ball. It just continues as if you had a ball in play, which there is none. Is there any way to fix it?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by tbonge.
              lshachar
              Participant
                @lshachar

The right flipper on the upper playfield make me angry. For me it is almost impossible to lock the ball. I tried to increase the flippers strength but that didnt help. Any suggestions?

I couldn’t agree with you more. I tried upping the Strength to 6000, had the mass down to 0.5, and I tried deleting the gate alltogether in case the ball loses speed by hitting it. I can only seldomly get the ball up this ramp. not sure how anyone else plays it this way!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by lshachar.
                Rajo Joey
                Participant
                  @joey2001

I couldn’t agree with you more. I tried upping the Strength to 6000, had the mass down to 0.5, and I tried deleting the gate alltogether in case the ball loses speed by hitting it. I can only seldomly get the ball up this ramp. not sure how anyone else plays it this way!

Yes, it’s not easy. I also do the shot only 1 of 10 times. But it’s possible without changing something. I don’t know, if the real table plays so difficult.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?