VRPX and Pup Player

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Warrie
    Participant
      @warrie

Hey all, I got some tables working with Pup in VR – like Stranger Things, Wizard of Oz and Harry Potter.
      But for example Batman Forever – The movie is played on the topright corner of my monitor, the DMD on the topleft.
      I can manually move the DMD to the right and rezise it so it kind of fits correctly in VR, but that doesn’t seem the correct way to do it.
      I downloaded some pup packs for other tables like Guns n Roses, but that one for example – 3 different windows are in the topleft corner. 2 windows with movies and a static frame picture. I can rearrange them with my mouse to again kind of get it showing correctly in VR.

I think I can/should do this by editing the pup pack but I can’t get it working, even after reading all the manuals I just have no idea what I’m doing ;)

Is anybody else messing with Pup packs in VR and does have some advice how to set this up correctly?

jas722
      Participant
        @jas722

I would also like to know this, there are some guides but unsure if they are out of date with the current versions of VPVR and PUP packs etc.

https://vpinball.com/forums/topic/pup-packs-on-top-how-to-use-pup-packs-with-vpx-fp-fx3-and-more-on-a-single-screen-desktop-view/#post-162375

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?