‘Wheelbar Can’t Be Found!!!’

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    jdsabin1
    Participant
      @jdsabin1

I am so close but whenever I try to run the PinUpMenu.exe after I have things configured, I get a dialogue box that says ‘Wheelbar can’t be FOUND!!!’. I then open up the pinuppackeditor and load the PinUpMenu, save it, exit and then when I run the PinUpMenu.exe again, everything runs fine. I cannot for the life of me figure out why I have to do this every time and I have watched the video and read the wiki for what feels like 1,000 times. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

Make sure you don’t have any programs running in compatibility mode by accident

You can try this too, if you have programs running as Administrator – turn it off in all programs

jdsabin1
        Participant
          @jdsabin1

I made sure that pinupmenu.exe and the vpx exe were not running as admin. Are there any other exe’s to check? Same behavior happened this morning. Thanks.

NailBuster
            @nailbuster
            ModeratorMember

you are getting it only on windows startup?

if so, you probably need to put a timeout (delay) in your startup batch before running pinupmenu.exe

put 15 seconds and see if it works, and then lower it….

jdsabin1
            Participant
              @jdsabin1

I don’t have it in startup. I am simply clicking the files manually.

NailBuster
                @nailbuster
                ModeratorMember

ah, considering your other issue of HP loading time taking 90 seconds… its prob just timing out

if you figure out why it takes so long you’ll fix both issues i assume.

ktcoady12
                Participant
                  @ktcoady12

Ah man…  I have a similar issue- I just set up popper- I started ok in pinup menu exe, got the cant load wheelbar error.  Now I cant get it to launch at all- running windows 10 – When i try to launch popper, nothing happens—

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?