Wheels Playlist – Theme – Neon – Tarcisio style

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Octopus9600
    Participant
      @octopus9600

https://vpinball.com/VPBdownloads/wheels-playlist-theme-neon-tarcisio-style/

Wheels for playlist, category,…

With or without “Visual Pinball X” (also MAME, System, Jukebox,…) inscription.

Last .zip file is for all “NEON” Wheels + Templates to make yourself + Extras

Templates are .png files I used with free program “paint.net” to make the wheels.

Thanks to Tarcisio for his beautiful templates.

Thanks to Google free pics.

12 users thanked author for this post.
      World of VPX
      Participant
        @pincade

verynice, added to my collection. Thanks :-)

1 user thanked author for this post.
        sneakily1
        Participant
          @sneakily1

Those look sharp!

Owner: OPeCKiE Productions

1 user thanked author for this post.
          joeplainfield
          Participant
            @joeplainfield

These are nice. Can you do decades ones that are a bit less busy? Like  60’s, 70’s , rather than 1960 to 1969? . I think that would look cleaner as a wheel.

As an alternate, since there are a a lot of machines from the 70’s and 80’s, maybe split the decades in half.

Octopus9600
            Participant
              @octopus9600

@joeplainfield

Thanks, decades as 60’s, 70’s…added ;-)

gride
              Participant
                @gride

These look great! Just added!

Any chance creating some for categories? Like Genre, Platform, playlists, ect.?

mariosrightnut
                Participant
                  @mariosrightnut

Thank you.

Darien
                  Participant
                    @darien

Awesome I have to have ’em on everything !  Any chance to get them for the main menu generic systems?  or maybe you can share your method for doing neons (photoshop layers?)

For example rather than a decade breakdown I have bigger lists that are just systems “VPX” “FX3”   I only have customs for Video Backglass, Coloured DMD, Test tables. I guess I want to make it a full set…

Edit: Ok new thought I’m sorting and would like (/or to make) Main menu items for “VPX All” “VPX By Theme” “VPX By Year” so i can use your icons on subs.

Thanks for these.

handyturnips
                    Participant
                      @handyturnips

Thanks, any chance you can share the template so we can create our own additional ones?

Specifically, I need “Top 50” and  “Christmas” to round out my playlist wheels.

Cheers!

Octopus9600
                      Participant
                        @octopus9600

Hi, sorry for the (very) late reply, I add some new category but also the last .zip file contains all the “NEON Wheels” & also the templates, fonts and some extras. Templates are .png files I used with free & easy program “paint.net”. Cheers!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Octopus9600.
                        joeplainfield
                        Participant
                          @joeplainfield

Thanks Octopus. Love these neon themes as they go well with the overall theme of my cabinet. It seems natural to use neon theme wheels when my whole cabinet is using LEDS to make it look like a carnival ride. Also thanks for the templates. Will give a shot at making my favorite tables and playlists with these. (example: Orbital Scoreboard, PupPack machines, Pinevent etc.)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?