Where to find Vpinmame 3.3 rev 4895?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hoop22
    Participant
      @hoop22

Hello,  I’ve seen some tables that require Vpinmame 3.3 rev 4895.  I can’t seem to find the download for this version.

Thanks in advance.

outhere
        @outhere
        MemberContributorvipModerator

SAMBuild3.3 beta thread

http://vpuniverse.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=4278&app=forums&module=forums&id=4278

1 user thanked author for this post.
        hoop22
        Participant
          @hoop22

Thanks!

Marrok
          Participant
            @coyohtay

I had the same question.  when I downloaded them only pinmame64 is included.  is 3.3 only 64 bit?

robertms
            Participant
              @mophead

I had the same question. when I downloaded them only pinmame64 is included. is 3.3 only 64 bit?

@coyohtay
              The key component in the release is the “VPinMAME.dll”. This is what the complete zip file should include:
              SAMBuild_r4938_screenshot

Just copy all the included files into your Visual Pinball>VPinMame root directory, overwrite existing files and use setup.exe (NOT setup64.exe) to install the latest version.

Marrok
              Participant
                @coyohtay

I had the same question. when I downloaded them only pinmame64 is included. is 3.3 only 64 bit?

@coyohtay The key component in the release is the “VPinMAME.dll”. This is what the complete zip file should include:

SAMBuild_r4938_screenshot

Just copy all the included files into your Visual Pinball>VPinMame root directory, overwrite existing files and use setup.exe (NOT setup64.exe) to install the latest version.

Thanks!  that did the trick!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Forums are currently locked.

©2024 VPinBall.com

Forgot your details?